Thiago Alcantara

khaled_a_d

Yep. Loved him as a player, still do, but the train of him ever returning has left the station. A better and younger De Jong has to be our main midfielder, and I'd much rather bet on Pedri and Puig's development than to see Thiago coming back for 2-3 years, cause he ain't got any more in him, if that at all.

I won't mind a swap with Coutinho if it is the only way to get rid of the later

Proper

Banned
I only want the best players in my Premier League.

The mighty PL has already swallowed this guy up and shit him out, he needs flushing back to Spain where he belongs.

KingLeo10

I want this turd out of my Premier League.

The mighty PL has already swallowed him up and shit him out, he needs flushing back to Spain where he belongs.

Reported for posting such clown takes.

And you definitely have a weird obsession with toilets. Mention them in every other post, dawg. Something you want to tell us?

Proper

Banned
Reported for posting such clown takes.

And you definitely have a weird obsession with toilets. Mention them in every other post, dawg. Something you want to tell us?

Reported you too and I'm going to tell you exactly why I've reported you because I'm not a weasel like you.

Reported for stalking, ie. following 'Proper' around the forums, mentioning 'Proper' none stop in posts, trying to get a reaction from 'Proper', insulting other members, trying to intimidate other members (not 'Proper' because he can't), having something against 'Proper' because he's a fan of the Premier League, having allround English agendas in posts, not just directed at 'Proper' but other members too and I quote calling someone "a PL tard" just because they said "La Liga is behind the PL right now" this member came on here gloating and posting smiley emojis because Real Madrid won in the Champions League, even saying before this match he wanted Barcelona's arch rivals (Real Madrid) to win, not ever contributing anything constructive to conversations, always going off topic and being all-round thick.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Reported you too and I'm going to tell you exactly why I've reported you because I'm not a weasel like you.

Reported for stalking, ie. following 'Proper' around the forums, mentioning 'Proper' none stop in posts, trying to get a reaction from 'Proper', insulting other members, trying to intimidate other members (not 'Proper' because he can't), having something against 'Proper' because he's a fan of the Premier League, having allround English agendas in posts, not just directed at 'Proper' but other members too and I quote calling someone "a PL tard" just because they said "La Liga is behind the PL right now" this member came on here gloating and posting smiley emojis because Real Madrid won in the Champions League, even saying before this match he wanted Barcelona's arch rivals (Real Madrid) to win, not ever contributing anything constructive to conversations, always going off topic and being all-round thick.

:lol: Good luck with that "stalking" bit. You do know that the latest posts in the forums show up on the left panel right?

Talk about thick.

Last edited:

Porque

He will come good next season. Just needs to overcome his fratboy facial expressions.

Reminds me of the type's of faces those guys make who just started training BJJ and think their big shits.

BADGERBHOY

I only want the best players in my Premier League.

The mighty PL has already swallowed this guy up and shit him out, he needs flushing back to Spain where he belongs.

Oh great! Another little Englander who can't see past his countries league

Home of Barca Fans