Thiago Alcantara

Marshall D Teach

I like him, but this ship has sailed. It's time to move on.

He's only a year younger than Pjanic, will be 30 by summer.

La Masia is the future. It seems like a new generation is cooking. We need to bring some world-class stars of Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Suarez, Haaland, Mbappe class. Stop wasting money on promising raw players. We have that in our backyard already. Spend it on certified class that improves the team from minute 1.

The age range we should be targeting with our transfers is 24-27. Not raw, can make an immediate impact and not the age where you're looking for your last big contract. If they're younger but will make an immediate impact regardless (Haaland), that's even better.

We have raw prospects and we have 30+ players. What we're missing is the players in between.

Last edited:

Proper

Banned
Total disaster!

Yeah he was sat on the bench for James friggin Milner, never even came on, if being subbed for Milner game before that wasn't bad enough, being benched for Milner is footballs way of saying 'you are shite'.

Never mind, maybe he will get a game tonight, if he does have a feeling he'll stink up the place as usual, for those not watching, don't worry about it, i'll be here giving fair assessment of his performance as always :friends:

KingLeo10

Yeah he was sat on the bench for James friggin Milner, never even came on, if being subbed for Milner game before that wasn't bad enough, being benched for Milner is footballs way of saying 'you are shite'.

Never mind, maybe he will get a game tonight, if he does have a feeling he'll stink up the place as usual, for those not watching, don't worry about it, i'll be here giving fair assessment of his performance as always :friends:

:lol::lol: Of the 53 posts you have here, 53 are complaining about LL and Thiago.

Proper

Banned
Only 20 mins in and getting battered all over Twitter, Paddy Power's even getting involved :lol:

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1371555990160740354

HT booked and no doubt soon to be hurled off for James Milner 2nd half , here's some Tweets on Thiago's disaster class so far:-

"Even the great Nikolas Berdnar had a better impact at Arsenal than Thiago at liverpool"
"Thiago is a historic flop of a signing."
"Thiago is killing Liverpool, very lazy and reacting slow to danger.. No real pressing"
"thiago leaves liverpool's defense so vulnerable"
"Thiago Liverpool?s worst player so far"
"Thiago having an absolute stinker for Liverpool here"
"Thiago Alcantara is just a shit Mark Noble"
"Thiago Alc?ntara suck so baaaaaaaaaaad"
"Thiago is fuc**king shit, how many uncomplicated pass from him that causes counterattack. #WOLLIV"
"#wolliv Everytime Thiago touches the ball it scares me !!!! shit"
"Thiago is so shit I don?t care what anyone says he?s just a btec Fabian delph"
"Fuck me, Thiago been shite with the ball and giving it away"
"thiago getting away with another late challenge"
"At least Liverpool haven?t been woeful tonight. Thiago has been tho, giving the ball away for fun, giving away silly free kicks as well"
"Thiago is gonna have to stamp on someone?s head or two foot someone to the neck before he gets booked tonight ain?t he?"
"Thiago alcantara is overrated. It?s obvious now when he?s in a serious league."
"and there is the inevitable booking for Thiago Alcantara."
"Ffs [MENTION=18537]Thiago6[/MENTION] stop diving in man"
"Thiago Alcantara and his shocking faces once he gets a yellow card :laugh:"

Put out of his misery on 67mins:-

https://twitter.com/PBTChas/status/1371576153832632321

Last edited:

Laplacian

You smokin something good

He is...
Didn't look good in the beginning of the year for obvious reasons (injuries, new to the league), but once he settled in he started commanding pretty much every match he started in. He's one of the main reasons they managed to catch up and secure 3rd place. He's really good, and we were basically idiots for not going for him.

Bobo32

He looked great to me the few games I saw at the beginning of the season. He is, and always was, a great player.
People don't understand...

Home of Barca Fans