Thiago Alcantara

jamrock

She should be starting for Spain, but I knew the new manager would have started koke & nacho,which is the wrong decision.

ab739

Yes, you rather have Paulinho, Gomes, and Raki instead of Isco, Thiago and Busquet's midfield. If it was the case, we would have dominated the UCL for many years. You have to understand, without Messi this team would be at the bottom half in La liga, and you think Thiago is not Barca material. FFS Bojan should impose psychometric test before allowing people to post here!

So the solution is to buy an Above average injury prone midfielder that will play until January when his injuries start kicking in again :lol: isco's play is far superiors to that of Thiago, the board was wrong not going for him. The board is right not paying 60 mil for thiago

clemente

So the solution is to buy an Above average injury prone midfielder that will play until January when his injuries start kicking in again :lol: isco's play is far superiors to that of Thiago, the board was wrong not going for him. The board is right not paying 60 mil for thiago

My brain hurts from reading this shit, are these Madrid fans trolling or are these actual real people?

serghei

Yes, you rather have Paulinho, Gomes, and Raki instead of Isco, Thiago and Busquet's midfield. If it was the case, we would have dominated the UCL for many years. You have to understand, without Messi this team would be at the bottom half in La liga, and you think Thiago is not Barca material. FFS Bojan should impose psychometric test before allowing people to post here!

You really believe that?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Honestly he is great, really posseses all the skills.

His problem is a mental one. He is brash and imprudent at times, likes to gamble a little too much for my taste. This is because he has a visible arrogance, and it leads him astray.

That's what I don't like about him, a bit too cocky to be top at midfield position, which more than anything requires a lot seriousness and maturity.

Vilarrubi

Honestly he is great, really posseses all the skills.

His problem is a mental one. He is brash and imprudent at times, likes to gamble a little too much for my taste. This is because he has a visible arrogance, and it leads him astray.

That's what I don't like about him, a bit too cocky to be top at midfield position, which more than anything requires a lot seriousness and maturity.

He had 89% passing and made one mistake...

We need someone to gamble in midfield, were never going to have a Xavi who gambled AND it came off nearly every time, but Thiago will be as consistent as it gets.

The opposite of this is Rakitic who takes hardly any risks at all and the midfield becomes stagnant.

MTL_Barca

Good but not as foolproof with the passning as Xavi, Busquets or Iniesta.
A little too nonchalant at times.

If we compare every midfielder to these guys forever we can also just give up and not buy any technical playmakers for the rest of time because we probably won't find anyone like Xavi/Iniesta ever again.

I mean who comes close these days? Kroos/Modric? Yeah very good but no Xavi/Iniesta. And that's already the best CM duo in the world winning 3 CLs in a row.

Andresito

Staff member
If we compare every midfielder to these guys forever we can also just give up and not buy any technical playmakers for the rest of time because we probably won't find anyone like Xavi/Iniesta ever again.

I mean who comes close these days? Kroos/Modric? Yeah very good but no Xavi/Iniesta. And that's already the best CM duo in the world winning 3 CLs in a row.

I'm talking about the basic football skills. Sometimes it feels as if Thiago missed those and developed the advanced things ahead of the basics.
He can do amazing things and at the same time make mistakes of an 18-year old, kinda like Suárez.

Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Modric, Kroos, Silva, Coutinho and even Rakitic just to name a few.
You know these guys wont misplace an easy pass, with Thiago you never know.

I would say this is his biggest weakness. Very high highs and low lows.

Lutece FC

I love this guy and this kind of players. They are beautiful to watch. Same thing for Pastore.

Thiago Alcantara can do such brillant things but miss an easy pass. His game is to create chances ,take risks. If you accept it, it can unlock a lot of possibilites.

Saladin

Marca says we contacted Bayern. Saw it on reddit.

Please let it be true. Bring Thiago back, FFS. All this shit with players leaving should not come back... What about Cesc? Or chasing Bellerin for a whole summer last year? Or even the fucktard Gerard 'El Presidente' Bernabeu?

Thiago has flaws, sure. He IS injury prone AF, but we have one of the best medical staffs in world football. He is MILES ahead of Gomes, D. Suarez, Paulinho and Rakitic and understands the style of play, understands the language, knows the players and would fall right in place in the locker room. He has matured his game and was easily Bayerns best player in the second match against Real Madrid at the Gerards Familiy Named Stadium.

Get rid of Gomes, Marlon, D. Suarez, Rafinha, Vidal and probably one of both Vermaelen/Mina and Paco/Munir.

Bring in Thiago, De Jong and Arthur in the summer. Promote Alena and Arnaiz. Go!

Home of Barca Fans