Thiago Alcantara

xxxxxx

If he moved to Man Utd I would at least understand it. But to go to a team who has more competition in their squad, it doesn't make much sense.

serghei

I'm over Thiago, if he goes, he goes. Shame on him he abandoned the team that raised him as the player he is. Other than that... the world is full of disrespectful young cunts - to use redcafe slang - like Thiago. As for Tito and Rosell, I already knew Tito is an incompetent and Rosell a numbers-fanatic who knows jack shit about football.

Jadentheman

Whatever happen I am positive he will be a success at Bayern. Their play fits his style more then Tiki taka. He will be able to have more flair and dictate a fast tempo instead of the slow one Xavi does here at Barca. Whatever happens watch out because Bayern J's going to take the world by storm.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

L

Learo

oh, and rafinha will be included in the top 50 brazilians of all time, ten years from now if he avoids injuries and stay disciplined. i am quite sure he will be better than djalminha.

Mr Hulot

It wasnt a rumour from a trashy newspaper. It was a rumour from every possible source last week - 10 days..
You act like being in disbelief.. Wake up and understand that Thiago wanted to leave..
The last 5-7 days, every day we read that Thiago is one step closer to UTD.. Then Guardiola called him to tell him not to leave Barcelona, but to abandon UTD and join him at Bayern..

I am sorry, but in every transfer windows, when there are no real news, the newspapers write the most hideous stories just to sell copies. Thiago has never said anything and you cannot say that he was bound to leave even without Pep's persuation. Probably you are the one who should wake up and try to evaluate the sources of the things you read, before making big statements.

L

Learo

How is the fact that Bayern is grabbing all the best talents in Bundesliga making Buli more competitive and attractive? If anything, it is making Buli less competitive and only making one team, Bayern more attractive. Future talents, domestic or foreign would either want to play for Bayern or go abroad.

if bayern were banned from buying germans, then they would simply strengthen from abroad, while their competitors will still sell their best players to foreign clubs owned by corrupt billionaire crooks.

JonM

Please start learning about communication code in football..
No one goes out publicly to say 'i am unhappy' , unless he has other purposes (see Suarez, Ronaldo e.t.c.)

Conversation btw coach and player stays behind closed doors and is not quoted in the press, you learn the general outcome from leaks in order to protect both sides.. IDK how old are you, but Has been happening for years..

You state things as "facts" when they're actually leaks to tabloids. Everything you say is your own interpretation of the situation. I'm not saying it's the wrong interpretation, but it's not based on anything other than rumors and hearsay. You have some nerves to ask me how old I am...

Birdy

I am sorry, but in every transfer windows, when there are no real news, the newspapers write the most hideous stories just to sell copies. Thiago has never said anything and you cannot say that he was bound to leave even without Pep's persuation. Probably you are the one who should wake up and try to evaluate the sources of the things you read, before making big statements.
With answers like this, i am wondering how old are you? Sometimes its important to know to who you are talking to, in order to understand if the conversation has any meaning..

Try to think in terms of time frames. It will help you a lot. When did you first hear that Thiago might leave? When did you hear that he met Vilanova? When did you hear that he will join united? And when did you hear that Pep called him or that he might join Bayern?
Put all that info in chronical order. Simple things..
Simple things also how clubs handle transfer requests and communication policies..

Birdy

You state things as "facts" when they're actually leaks to tabloids. Everything you say is your own interpretation of the situation. I'm not saying it's the wrong interpretation, but it's not based on anything other than rumors and hearsay. You have some nerves to ask me how old I am...

Of course everything is interpretations, bcz no one of us was in the room where Thiago and Tito discussed, no one of us was in the discussion btw Mazinho and Thiago, no one of us was in the discussion btw UTD board or Moyes and Thiago's agent, no one of us was in the call Guardiola made to Thiago..

That doesnt mean that all interpretations have the same possibility of being true.. Sorry to say, some interpretation are i-rational..

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Thiago's agent is Pep's brother. I'm sure he knew about the stipulation in Thiago's contract before it became public.

Thiago is good but Oliver Torres could make us forget all about Thiago though.

I hope Thiago turns out to be good enough to spit in the face of the club that gave you your chance, Pep. I always thought Pep was a classy man with morals but he turned out to be a snake and a liar.

numero

Remember this long love between Thiago and Pep during our last celebrations ????

tumblr_m4oku9Vout1r2d9on.gif

BO4v99rCcAAhz6g.jpg

JonM

With answers like this, i am wondering how old are you? Sometimes its important to know to who you are talking to, in order to understand if the conversation has any meaning..

Try to think in terms of time frames. It will help you a lot. When did you first hear that Thiago might leave? When did you hear that he met Vilanova? When did you hear that he will join united? And when did you hear that Pep called him or that he might join Bayern?
Put all that info in chronical order. Simple things..

Simple things also how clubs handle transfer requests and communication policies..

Alll those things have coincided with the European Under-21 Football Championship, where Thiago was one of the big stars of the tournament,...exactly like two years ago when rumors of his departature lead to a better contract.

Home of Barca Fans