Thiago Alcantara

Zidane82

Atrocious tonight.

2/10 performance.

It was a difficult game to shine in plus he was about 70% fit .. they were deliberating wether to even start him just 10 minutes before the game

He has been fantastic over the last few months .. apparently Klopps first name on the team sheet and coinciding with Liverpools fabulous run in all competitions and pulling back a 12 points deficit on ManC.

But of course you know best

Devils

It was a difficult game to shine in plus he was about 70% fit .. they were deliberating wether to even start him just 10 minutes before the game

He has been fantastic over the last few months .. apparently Klopps first name on the team sheet and coinciding with Liverpools fabulous run in all competitions and pulling back a 12 points deficit on ManC.

But of course you know best

Yes I do.

He was trash and put in one of the worst performances ever in a CL final.

utility73

He was not fit yesterday which is sad.
Otherwise he had a very good season. Liverpool was significantly better when he played.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will cut him some slack for last night because he was obviously not fit and shouldn't have been out there.

He was announced as a a starter, and then pulled out and sent to warm up along with the physio and then all of a sudden put back into the lineup again. Klopp took a risk that didn't pay off.

jamrock

He was injured people, Jesus people love to. Jump to conclusions.

Vini jr is now the best winger the world has ever seen.

Benz the best number 9 in the past 2 decades.

fergus90

How are you holding up mate? I'm also in need of a home in Tibet after this RM win.

I'm good my friend, thanks for asking. All you can do at this point is applaud their abilities in Europe.

But I've had a few weeks break, I'm refreshed and ready to endure more bitterness and disappointment :lol:

Home of Barca Fans