The Negreira case

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The fuck you guys worried about? Clown Tebas? Barca is bigger than most 99% of leagues out there.
Anyone here with sane mind knows we've been fucked over countless times and Real always had preferential treatment.

Noone pondered why it all surfaced when we have double digit lead and fucked over Real in Supercopa and Copa? Basic uncle Flo/Spaniard shite.

Relax lads. Let them threaten, always options for us. Most followed club in the world.

iniestaGOAT

Javier Tebas (La Liga President): "Chelsea are clearly cheating by signing players on eight or nine-year contracts...
FrXNdQbWwBMs_Lo

This man is in charge of Spanish football.

Nothing wrong with what he said. It's definitely cheating.

Givenchy

�� Javier Tebas: ?If FC Barcelona is relegated, nothing happens. They will return next year.?

We won't be relegated, all that will do is harm la liga even more and yeah we'd go straight back up. Tebas will likely use this controversy to oust Laporta so I'm expecting more financial squeezing.

Zidane82

🎙️ Tebas: I want Messi to come back. Of course, I would like it🚨

🎙️ Tebas: We all want Gavi at Barca, I like him 🚨

What on Earth has happened overnight?

iniestaGOAT

��️ Tebas: I want Messi to come back. Of course, I would like it��

��️ Tebas: We all want Gavi at Barca, I like him ��

What on Earth has happened overnight?

Thosse aren't full quotes, chill with that shit. Thats barely half a line of those sentences.

Gari

Nothing wrong with what he said. It's definitely cheating.

He runs Spanish football. Now there is not a single star player in the League. Except Barcelona and Madrid, other clubs cannot buy ordinary good players at all. Clubs cannot compete in Europe. Now he is killing Spanish referees. The whole world says that they are easily bought , although this is not the case. Blame Chelsea?

Porque

Long term contracts are not cheating. Just a rule loophole in terms of salary cap which has been amended.

It has its risk too, for one if the player flops it is a huge and long financial burden.

The second is that if Chelsea do not renew the contract within 3 years, the player has the right to buyout his contract effectively for the value of the rest of his contract.

iniestaGOAT

He runs Spanish football. Now there is not a single star player in the League. Except Barcelona and Madrid, other clubs cannot buy ordinary good players at all. Clubs cannot compete in Europe. Now he is killing Spanish referees. The whole world says that they are easily bought , although this is not the case. Blame Chelsea?

There is no single star player in la liga? Fuck you on about?

Gari

Enr?quez Negreira (former vice president of the Technical Committee of Referees): "Everything that has been said is wrong. I never paid a referee, Barca never did either.Barcelona considered that the team was harmed and other teams were favored. What the club wanted was to make sure that no decisions were made against the club, that everything was neutral. I gave technical advise, my opinion." [el pa?s]The case has been going on since 2019.
Enriquez Negreira in 2021: "My services for Bar?a consisted in watching matches live, either myself or other referees that are close to me, and inform them why the referee took certain decisions. A technical consultancy."
All done, is it over?

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

2021? So it's public knowledge he was being paid by Barcelona?

Why the fuck is this coming out now?

Looks like vardrid are really taking losing league title badly

Home of Barca Fans