Tennis

serghei

I find both Nadal and Djokovic play-styles boring as hell. Very little variation. Forehand-backhand-forehand-forehand-backhand ... forehand.

KingLeo10

But then it doesn't explain how Nadal is pretty bad on it. 2 titles in 15 years or so is pretty weak return.

Nadal prefers slow and high bounce (clay). That's where his top spin really pops.

The grass still isn't high bouncing and Djokovic is a superior player to Nadal on grass. I just can't put him in the company of actual grass beasts like Roger and Sampras.

Richard.H

Nadal prefers slow and high bounce (clay). That's where his top spin really pops.

The grass still isn't high bouncing and Djokovic is a superior player to Nadal on grass. I just can't put him in the company of actual grass beasts like Roger and Sampras.

The ball skids more on grass, therefore top spin is not as effective true. I know since I have played on one before. Curious about clay though, never played on that surface.

Temptation

Djokovic is the best on hard courts. Federer is a close 2nd.

I can never enjoy the initial sets of a Nadal game. Only his comebacks are worth watching. For me, even Djokovic is better to watch.

Temptation

Anyone else absolutely loved watching the big man Del Potro like me??

Those power forehand were immaculate. So destructive in his peak.

serghei

What did he do? Beat a woman up, ***** her, took pictures of her in the bedroom, and blackmailed her. What exactly? These days anyone can parade the term around. A complete insult to actual cases of abuse that go unpunished and under-reported.

What is the difference between a narcissistic prick and a domestic abuser exactly? What did the girl say he did to her?

Did she publish a video where she was beaten up like the girlfriend of Mason Greenwood? Now that's domestic abuse and assault.

Richard.H

Honestly it's not comparable. One is a shit human being while the other is just too strong with his anti-vaxx beliefs (and his spiritual healing bs beliefs). Many people around the tour have complimented just how nice of a person Novaxx is. I rather he wins than that shithead wife beater.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly it's not comparable. One is a shit human being while the other is just too strong with his anti-vaxx beliefs (and his spiritual healing bs beliefs). Many people around the tour have complimented just how nice of a person Novaxx is. I rather he wins than that shithead wife beater.

wait dafuq? Did you just do a complete 180 on kyrgios? You sounded supportive of him just a few posts ago.

serghei

Is there any proof that he is wife beater? Sounds to me so far like some bullshit accusation. What the fuck does "he grabbed her" means? :lol:

Laplacian

Anyone who has been following tennis and tennis gossip for the past 4 years should be aware of how toxic Kyrgios relationship with Chiara Passari was. When things would heat up between them Chiara would post some pretty cryptic and inflammatory shit about Kyrgios on instagram, and then...they'd get back together. Rinse and repeat.

I must have been daydreaming or something, but I swear to god they were back together during the Australian Open.

Last edited:

serghei

Anyone who has been following tennis and tennis gossip for the past 4 years should be aware of how toxic Kyrgios relationship with Chiara Passari was. When things would heat up between them Chiara would post some pretty cryptic and inflammatory shit about Kyrgios on instagram, and then...they'd get back together. Rinse and repeat.

So... nothing to see here then. A woman who likes the bad boy type then moans the bad boy is a prick, surprise surprise, and slams him with a "domestic abuser" bullshit claim.

Home of Barca Fans