Tennis

@serghei I have seen tons of ppl online, Madrid, United fans who accept Messi > Cristiano. Do you know any Barca fans who think it's the other way around? Personally, no living soul, should believe that and I think that in 20 years people will wonder how they ever compared them.

Temptation

PR disaster by Nadal.

His statements about Djokovic seem pretty salty.

Always had the humble guy image going for him. Now everyone on social media is trolling him for being salty and saying he's showing his real colours.

Totally unnecessary statements. If you don't wanna congratulate him, why talk about it? Disappointed.

@Horatio @KingLeo10

Horatio

You're welcome
PR disaster by Nadal.

His statements about Djokovic seem pretty salty.

Always had the humble guy image going for him. Now everyone on social media is trolling him for being salty and saying he's showing his real colours.

Totally unnecessary statements. If you don't wanna congratulate him, why do an interview about it? Disappointed.

@Horatio @KingLeo10
I respect nadal but sometimes got Ramos vibes from him in that he acts very gentleman-like in front of camera but not truly reflect his personality.
That's what I like about Alcaraz cause I get the feeling he comes very close to what it is to be truly humble.
heck, i even appreciate Kygrios because of what you see is what you get adage.

I haven't read Nadal's comments and I don't really care. Why? Djokovic is at least as arrogant as he is and has that same all gentleman like in front of camera thing going.

Temptation

Both Djokovic and Federer are gentlemen in general but arrogant/cocky and have publicly made cheeky/arrogant statements. Djokovic has openly said a lot of controversial, arrogant stuff and celebrations too. Federer has made many narcissistic statements throughout. That's part of their persona. Federer's classy arrogance is well recieved while Novak's competitive arrogance hasn't been well recieved.

Nadal is the one who has always had the humble guy Rafa image and has never made any remotely arrogant comments in general. The timing of his statements is a PR disaster coz it shows him as bitter and salty right after Novak is out of reach for him. Not gracious at all. People mocking him on social media.

Horatio

You're welcome
Both Djokovic and Federer are gentlemen in general but arrogant/cocky and have publicly made cheeky/arrogant statements. Djokovic has openly said a lot of controversial, arrogant stuff and celebrations too. Federer has made many narcissistic statements throughout. That's part of their persona. Federer's classy arrogance is well recieved while Novak's competitive arrogance hasn't been well recieved.

Nadal is the one who has always had the humble guy Rafa image and has never made any remotely arrogant comments in general. The timing of his statements is a PR disaster coz it shows him as bitter and salty right after Novak is out of reach for him. Not gracious at all. People mocking him on social media.
What you on though? Just looked up his statements. There is also a lot of respect shown there.

Rassvet

What you on though? Just looked up his statements. There is also a lot of respect shown there.
“I think Novak, in that sense, lives things more intensely than the way I have lived them. For him, I think it would have been a bigger frustration if he had not achieved it… and maybe that’s the reason he achieved it.”

Meh, he was trying to take away from Djokovic by acting like he could have got he record if he cared about it as much as Djokovic.

Horatio

You're welcome
“I think Novak, in that sense, lives things more intensely than the way I have lived them. For him, I think it would have been a bigger frustration if he had not achieved it… and maybe that’s the reason he achieved it.”

Meh, he was trying to take away from Djokovic by acting like he could have got he record if he cared about it as much as Djokovic.
Sure, but in almost same breath he said if you look at numbers Novak is the best ever. Which is big considering his respect for Federer.

KingLeo10

Rassbum suddenly a Djokovic stan. Nadal already openly acknowledged Djokovic as the best ever :lol:

You never see that sort of statements from players who are considered on similar levels and accomplished similar things.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I have respect for you guys, for me tennis is so boring, there is no magic, no tricks, no variability but every hit looks same. It's nice to see you guys discussing with that incredible passion!

Temptation

I have respect for you guys, for me tennis is so boring, there is no magic, no tricks, no variability but every hit looks same. It's nice to see you guys discussing with that incredible passion!

Let me introduce you to Roger Federer.

Widely regarded as the most entertaining and talented sportsman to ever grace the Earth.

Watch this and tell me if it's boring. You must have watched a Djokovic Nadal game. Both are boring defensive baseliners.

Federer made an entire generation worldwide fall in love with this sport. No exaggeration.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Let me introduce you to Roger Federer.

Widely regarded as the most entertaining and talented sportsman to ever grace the Earth.

Watch this and tell me if it's boring. You must have watched a Djokovic Nadal game. Both are boring defensive baseliners.

Federer made an entire generation worldwide fall in love with this sport. No exaggeration.

This looks nice but i think i will never watch tennis with the passion like football....

Home of Barca Fans