Tennis

Think people overrate Kyrgios' ability these days. He's talented and if he put in work would consistently be a top 10 player reaching QFs and sometimes Semis. All the talk of him having the potential of a GS winner or number 1 candidate is a joke though.

He doesn't have the Top Level of dudes like Murray, JMDP, Stan, etc. At best he can be around David Ferrer level(with way more flair obviously).
you know what I think? I think that tennis debate will last until next sunday. @Horatio

Temptation

Watching some old Nadal Djokovic matches.

All out war when these two played between 08 and 14 :lol:

That 2012 Australian Open match is probably the greatest baseline/defensive battle ever.

The 2 were fuckin exhausted after 6 hours and still just kept going.

KingLeo10

Supports my point on his GOAT tier clutchness then? :mou:
My guy, I never disputed he's a mental monster. Both him and Rafa are insanely strong mentally, but Djoko is a bit stronger than even Rafa.

How do you think they were able to surpass Roger's achievements (GS and big trophies) while being far less talented (except for physically).

Temptation

My guy, I never disputed he's a mental monster. Both him and Rafa are insanely strong mentally, but Djoko is a bit stronger than even Rafa.

How do you think they were able to surpass Roger's achievements (GS and big trophies) while being far less talented (except for physically).

Nadal did so by monopolizing clay. No one comes close on clay.

Djokovic has very weak opposition in this era post Stan's explosion and Federer's ultimate decline. Nadal has battled injuries and has been dominant on clay as always. Think this generation of new players is even weaker than the early 2000s crop of Roddick, Nalbandian, Hewitt, Safin, etc.

Unpopular Opinion: A peak Federer is a better matchup for Peak Djokovic than Peak Nadal is. Think a peak Federer gives Djokovic many problems with attacking game.

Home of Barca Fans