Sylvinho

E

EFCB

Not sure if anybody saw the press conference unveiling Sylvinho and Lescott at City?

Sylvinho was extremely thankful for what Barça had done for him and paid tribute to the fans. One idiot of a reporter asked him if City will be a bigger club than Barça - Sylvinho looked a bit perplexed to put it nicely!

Anyway, being an Evertonian as well, I just wished Lescott had the balls to thank Everton and in particular, David Moyes, for making him the player he is today. Sadly, he proved me right and said nothing. But then again, what would you expect from a money-hungry footballer...

Thanks for the good times Sylvinho...

Aasim

Bumbleman
It's good that he gets one last decent paycheck before retiring. I just hate it when people take the piss out of him when they haven't even seen him play :mad1:

B

blueduck

610x.jpg

:D

B

blueduck

Probably not, but Bridge is nothing special so he'll probably play 10-15 games a season.

C

CTID

Sylvinho at Man City

He played his first game for us tonight in the Carling Cup and he was fantastic. Just thought you all might like to hear about an old face. He's still top class. Great squad player and will be great for our kids to learn from.

desoe

I never had a doubt about Sylvi.

Well, I would lie if I say that I was not a little bit worried, when I knew that he'll face the fast & furious CR in Rome, but he never gave us a problem that night. Legend.

What's his real status at City? Second LB, third LB .. ?

Home of Barca Fans