Steven Gerrard

Temptation

Weren’t you the :clown: who was frothing about Messi not proving himself in PL or other leagues in his prime
I said Messi leaving Barca and miserably failing in an inferior league is a red mark on his CV. No one asked the loyal Barca-loving Messi to leave the club but his immense greed meant that he did......:lol: :lol:

In before you come up with some lame pre-assist stats after PSG were eliminated early from the CL and wrapped up the league to prove that he was a huge success at PSG. :clown: :lol:

Temptation

Because Simeone is shit now.
Antoine Grizz is still balling. Even Morata is having a good season.

Scaloni
Motta
Xabi
Arteta

Except the alltime greats Kloppo and Pepsi, the young coaches are dominating football

time for the old coaches to leave football
Will need to see Scaloni prove himself at club level to know he's the real deal. He might be an RDP level fraud who only looks good in international Football......:lol:

Tough to judge based on a National Team tenure.

KingLeo10

I said Messi leaving Barca and miserably failing in an inferior league is a red mark on his CV. No one asked the loyal Barca-loving Messi to leave the club but his immense greed meant that he did......:lol: :lol:

In before you come up with some lame pre-assist stats after PSG were eliminated early from the CL and wrapped up the league to prove that he was a huge success at PSG. :clown: :lol:
it’s Friday evening and this lad has set up base camp on Barcaforum twisting narratives rather than have a life :lol:

soul24rage

Will need to see Scaloni prove himself at club level to know he's the real deal. He might be an RDP level fraud who only looks good in international Football......:lol:

Midfield and Defense is suffering though

Can't see Motta, Xabi and Arteta winning the WC as coach

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Trust me Scaloni will be also in a club successful, guy has a special aura

Temptation

Reached 1 Euro final and 2 WC final.

Don't know if any other manager has achieved this (Scaloni is 1 WC final to matching this)
You're listing his achievements mate. I know all of this very well.

Answer my question. How highly do you rate him in 2024 and would you like him as the next Barca(insert any big club) manager?

Home of Barca Fans