Spanish Supercopa Semi-finals: Barca - Osasuna 2-0

Masetro10

W
I think we will play one of our better games in recent times against rhem. Some of our players do better against teams that don’t sit back. + motivation
Exactly. We rise to the occasion. We beat Atleti and should have drew RM. People get bent out of shape because we have a hard time beating these teams that sit back. RM has defensive frailties due to injury. Their keeper is bad. They don't have a scary #9 and Bellingham has cooled off. They are there for the taking.

Gnidrologist

Still shit, but somewhat better than in recent games. Really lack that DM.
Should scrap Raphina, he's so shit. Lamine can be bullied by grown ups time to time, but he's tenfold better player, who can created actual opportunities for us. Play him in big games pls. Not necessarely as starter, but much more playing time.
Real is much better oiled team, but they have poor defense so we can capitalize on that, if get lucky and not be dismantled in first 30 minutes by our own poor disorganized defense. :lol:
Good to have Pedri back, some great touches. Hope he tries to assert himself more, not just do his laid back chill footy game.

Horatio

You're welcome
W

Exactly. We rise to the occasion. We beat Atleti and should have drew RM. People get bent out of shape because we have a hard time beating these teams that sit back. RM has defensive frailties due to injury. Their keeper is bad. They don't have a scary #9 and Bellingham has cooled off. They are there for the taking.
I agree but as brought up in last post its very much possible pena has a howler due to nerves and good attempts from real. Lot gonna depend on what mood he will be in that day.

Masetro10

One thing is for sure. We need to go out with out best team potential wise. None of this Roberto BS.

Ferran/Lewa/Felix is the best combo to me. Ferran does well against RM in the past.

Gundo/Pedri/FDJ

BACK defense

Would give it 50/50

Skalman

One thing is for sure. We need to go out with out best team potential wise. None of this Roberto BS.

Ferran/Lewa/Felix is the best combo to me. Ferran does well against RM in the past.

Gundo/Pedri/FDJ

BACK defense

Would give it 50/50
50/50? really? that is very optimistic

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Gundo/Pedri/FDJ

BACK defense

Would give it 50/50
Roberto played well recently and always steps up vs Madrid

JamDav1982

Roberto has not been good in last two games.

He did next to nothing yesterday but run about in final third and game before was just as inneffective.

Had one moment where connected when ball broke to him and passed wide to Lewa. That was about sum of it.

Low bar when these games are seen as playing well.

Home of Barca Fans