Spanish FA, FC Barcelona sanctioned for international transfers of minors

silvia

just lobby blatter or whatever, kids already went through ban for a long time. this cannot happen again to them.

khaled_a_d

just lobby blatter or whatever, kids already went through ban for a long time. this cannot happen again to them.

Technically the kids aren't banned I think .it is the club who is banned from having those kids in La Masia if they aren't under the rules

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I read that this might impact the first team as well, meaning the likes of Arda and Vidal will not be playing until further notice?

F

Flavia

More players suspended from playing:

la-fifa-ataca-de-nuevo-al-barca.jpg

Erick (Juvenil B), Imad y Labinot (Cadete A), Anssu y Konrad (Cadete B), Ilaix y Haitam (Infantil A) y Simons (Infantil B)

The club understands all those players were signed according to the law.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This management is just amazing. They can't find someone, a lawyer etc. who can read and understand FIFA rules?

If they extend the ban to two more windows (suggested by some that I have read), not only will these kids that represent the future of our club be gravely affected, we can just throw the next two seasons away (including the current one).

silvia

Rules are too ambiguous. How can they decide migration from non football reason or not. Every parents consider children's education when migrating. Even ødegaard's family came spain for football reason, widely knwon fact. but only for barca getting this.
Besides, they are too young, almost look like babies to me. How they can ban cadete players? ridiculous.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If they keep banning La masia kids and ban us for 2 more windows... Don't even want to think about the consequences

khaled_a_d

If they keep banning La masia kids and ban us for 2 more windows... Don't even want to think about the consequences

It is normal they would ban us from having those kids in La Masia ,it is time to focus on Spanish talent and forget about La Masia as International project .
Highly doubt we will be banned for 2 more windows

If they extend the ban to two more windows (suggested by some that I have read), not only will these kids that represent the future of our club be gravely affected, we can just throw the next two seasons away (including the current one).

If we banned which is highly unlikely IMO we will go to the same route and appeal .new players will be registered and co
That said ,2 bans will hit the image of the club hard IMO specially for the casual fans

silvia

It is normal they would ban us from having those kids in La Masia ,it is time to focus on Spanish talent and forget about La Masia as International project .
Highly doubt we will be banned for 2 more windows

If we banned which is highly unlikely IMO we will go to the same route and appeal .new players will be registered and co
That said ,2 bans will hit the image of the club hard IMO specially for the casual fans

Why do you think it is normal? They will continue to bother in other areas let alone lamasia. I feel something is there. There are more migrations in england or france. They can't ban 7 year old kids. This has to be fixed between fifa. Must not be overlooked.

raskolnikov

Still makes no sense for us to be singled out while everyone does this.
It seems to me Barca has been a little to succesfull the last decade for some people's likings.

khaled_a_d

Why do you think it is normal? They will continue to bother in other areas let alone lamasia. I feel something is there. There are more migrations in england or france. They can't ban 7 year old kids. This has to be fixed between fifa. Must not be overlooked.

I never got the whole "singled out" out argument .we are the club who has been proud of his academy that has many international players.it is normal we would be hit 1st and most .nevermind that all the clubs who was warned responded to the warning while we choose to challenge the rules
And the fact that France & England has more immigration speaks against us .it means there is actual bigger chance that the kids there are from an immigrated parents which isn't against the rules .while in country with less immigrants there is a lesser chance(it shouldn't be a factor but I am speaking from your logic)
There is kids who has been banned b4 and then turned from the original 18 kids .some rumors on twitter that the 11 kid is expected to be allowed to play again once the papers checked and it is just matter of time b4 they would be able to play

silvia

I never got the whole "singled out" out argument .we are the club who has been proud of his academy that has many international players.it is normal we would be hit 1st and most .nevermind that all the clubs who was warned responded to the warning while we choose to challenge the rules
And the fact that France & England has more immigration speaks against us .it means there is actual bigger chance that the kids there are from an immigrated parents which isn't against the rules .while in country with less immigrants there is a lesser chance(it shouldn't be a factor but I am speaking from your logic)
There is kids who has been banned b4 and then turned from the original 18 kids .some rumors on twitter that the 11 kid is expected to be allowed to play again once the papers checked and it is just matter of time b4 they would be able to play

i don't think there is less cases in other big clubs. Back then Barto's judgement, overlooking was wrong and did a lot of harm.
and now it seems barca is singled out to be a target. They can find the same cases in RM, AT or Valencia and so on.

Chong Li

LOL, some of these kids were 11 months and 2 years old when they moved to Spain. Sure their parents had nothing but a football career for their sons in mind when they came.

Seems like the FIFA "experts" only checked for place of birth and banned everyone not born in Spain.

Ridiculous.

Seriously, one of these kid's parents should sue FIFA in a regular court.
There's no way such restrictions are legal.

ban a 7y old, probably possible but fifa would be nuts
forbidding somebody to train on a privat training ground? what's next? kid's aren't allowed to play football in a park anymore :)

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
ban a 7y old, probably possible but fifa would be nuts
forbidding somebody to train on a privat training ground? what's next? kid's aren't allowed to play football in a park anymore :)

Not unless a fee is paid for the rights of using a football :cool:

I'll help FIFA here with that:

using the term: football - 3 month subscription - 300€
playing football in the park:
-for kids under 14 - 60min - 120€
-for kids under 16 - 60min - 200€
-for kids under 18 - 60min - 280€
-adults - 60min - 600€; 90min (special fee) - 799,99€
watching football - 1000€ 1 year license.
Thinking about football - 100€ - 1 month

Home of Barca Fans