Spanish FA, FC Barcelona sanctioned for international transfers of minors

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Look forward to hearing what the board have to say because I'd love to read more specifics about the FIFA claims - initially brought up by an unnamed club, guess which one :shakeshead:

The ban seems entirely disproportionate considering they are technicalities and the wording of the statement refers to the protection of minors which implies that the club had taken advantage of youth players...And even with a shit board like Rosell's, I could never believe that being the case...It's Barcelona and La Masia, not some poaching scheme of English clubs...They are schooled, play football and families are entirely part of the process - Messi himself is an example

suckabov

Lemon curry?
We will be able to sign players in the summer. We'll appeal, and the final decision won't be made before the start of the transfer window. If the court decides to reject the appeal, we'll have new players to be good for the season. If it accepts it, we're fine anyway.

Good thing is, the board will be forced to spend loads this summer.

MessiDinho10

This news will certainly mean reelections though, there's no doubt about that. Maybe Laporta can help us as the lawyer that he is.

frog-fcb

Im assuming that the ter stegen deal.has already been signed an sealed just not been announced to the media yet

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
During the appeal process, yes,

So it's all good, we will make all necessary transfers this summer and even if they deny the appeal we can survive without two transfer windows, it's not like we are doing a lot of business in winter transfer window anyway, so it's summer of 2015 that will be real punishment.

F

Frejsgodes

I really hope Valdes stays for 1 more season. Would he leave Barca with this trouble?

He has an ACL injury. He wont be back on the pitch until 2015, which means he'd only be able to play roughly half a season. That's not ideal.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If this means the fans finally wake up and try and get rid of the board then it will be good long term.

Home of Barca Fans