Spain

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Hope Xavi doesn't rush himself back too soon to play against France with the CL tie looming against PSG. With that said, he's the brains behind La Roja.

Hopefully Del Bosque goes back to the double-pivot of Busquets/Xabi for the game against France. It makes La Roja much stronger defensively.

Azpilicueta should be the starting RB for La Roja going forward, Arbeloa is the weak link out of the Starting XI.

Time to ditch the False 9 now that Villa is back. Going back to a 4-2-3-1 would be ideal.

Looks like Monreal will probably get to start w/ Alba being out.

I would definitely go with De Gea over Valdes at this point.

Really don't understand the Javi Garcia call-up when Michu and Javi Martinez were available. I would have called up Martinez and played a double-pivot of Busquets/Martinez against Finland.

Just some random thoughts before the big game against France.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hey guys what's the time of the u21 friendly today? (Also can you post which time zone it is so I can make the conversion)

Cule4life

The Culest
Spain's problems are the same as Barca. The false 9 has died its death at least vs strong defensive teams. They need to play with a proper CF to draw away defenders with his movement to create space for others. Not to mention Cesc is nowhere near as good as Messi. One thing they have which Barca doesn't is height and great headers of the ball like Ramos which makes them more secure defensively and provides another source of goals. Thats why they have been more dominant than Barca atleast in terms of consistency in big tournaments.

Home of Barca Fans