Seydou Keita

IraqiCulé

My bad :lol: to be fair, they all look really alike ... he's actually banged in a nice number of goals for a guy who was supposed to be a DM. And I remember a cool celebration of his, when he kneeled down and touched the Camp Nou with his forehead.
Yep, it's the 'sajda' in Arabic. :worthy:

0+barcelona+lyon+seydou+keita+thankful.jpg

alexjanosik

The Game
Had a good game yesterday.
He has been very consistent for us whenever he has played.Always putting in a 7/10 performance.
Also scored some crucial goals.
A shrewd buy.

IraqiCulé

Once he got more playing time near the end of the season he has shown his worth. His goal vs. Villareal was brilliant.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Good movement on and off the ball yesterday again. Solid and dependable, not a spectacular transfer but he's been a lot better and more influential than I thought he'd be. Big Seydou! And his smilie icon is the best out of all the faces, looks so happy :keita:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he gives us that direct attacking threat our midfield lacks.

and twice his late runs and headers have been CRUCIAL for us. we'll see more of that next season hopefully.

when did he do sajda? I totally don't remember that! looking at the pic it must have been in the CL.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Ah, okay. I was tripping balls. Must have been the 2nd leg then cause I don't think Big Seydou scored in any of the other CL matches.

Home of Barca Fans