Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

gregorrin10

Both are gone in the summer for huge money.
That stingy cunt Di Laurentis is gonna make a lot of money.

We ain't getting anyone, we don't have the money for such transfer.
My only worry is Kvara to stay away from Madrid. I am reading they are interested

why would he go there, where would he play? For me this is even more far fetched than Mbappe (who was already thought of possibly clashing with Vini positionally, since he wants to play LW more), but he can at least play ST too and Madrid did see the appeal in him being Benzema's long term replacement, while Kvara going there would make no sense, Madrid fan or not. Even if he did accept moving to RW, he'd just be very under utilized there, just like Rodrygo is. Not to mention they actually have exactly Rodrygo for that role too. Kvara's best bet is going to a top club who's really lacking a world class LW. And right now that's us and Man City, and maybe PSG, if they get rid of Neymar. United have Rashford and Garnacho, Madrid have Vini, Arsenal have Martinelli and Trossard, while Chelsea, Liverpool and Bayern are also stacked at LW.

Considering Benzema is probably going into his final season at Madrid this summer, I actually think Madrid getting Osimhen is the bigger fear. He will be in full demand from the PL, Madrid and maybe even Bayern, so hopefully Madrid don't get him. As for Kvara, I don't know why but I have this feeling he won't be leaving Napoli just yet (and I think he'll definitely stay longer with them than Osimhen). I also feel like a move to a huge club this summer already could be too early for him, no matter the quality he's been showing this season and how much he looks like he's already overgrown Napoli as a club.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Great start to Napoli-Lazio match. Both teams playing well with the ball. Amazing header from Lazio matched by an equally amazing clearance off the line by Napoli as it was heading into the back post.

BerkeleyBernie

Cagey first half. Napoli more in control after first 15 minutes but Lazio mostly picking the ball off and killing any real threats.

Lazio a bit wasteful. When they do gain possession, they're often passing it in the wrong direction when there are better options in space. And, under Napoli pressure, they really need to be sharper getting the ball to feet of their teammates. Just seem a bit too casual.

BerkeleyBernie

Was about to complain how Lazio is blind to Pedro wide open on the right side but then they pull a rabbit out of the hat with a thunder strike.

One of their most disciplined games.

BerkeleyBernie

Kudos to Sarri and Lazio. Pedro still the smartest player on the pitch for Lazio, and the best passer. Always great at finding the right outlet to move the ball forward. If they had someone of Pedro's quality/vision playmaking in the midfield, they'd be a real contender.

And a nice FU to Mourinho.

Birdy

Kvaradona is much better player than Vinicius.
Better dribbler, can dribble anyone in any possible way and in any direction, and with more variation, contrary to Vini who does the same thing
Different league in creating, Vini sucks there anyway
What Vini still has over him is raw pace (not with the ball, where they are equally fast)
and scoring/shooting, but I reckon in 2-3 years Kvara will catch and will become better there as well

Seems the real deal in LW for the next 10 years. Just hope he stays the fuck away from Madrid

iniestaGOAT

Kvaradona is much better player than Vinicius.
Better dribbler, can dribble anyone in any possible way and in any direction, and with more variation, contrary to Vini who does the same thing
Different league in creating, Vini sucks there anyway
What Vini still has over him is raw pace (not with the ball, where they are equally fast)
and scoring/shooting, but I reckon in 2-3 years Kvara will catch and will become better there as well

Seems the real deal in LW for the next 10 years. Just hope he stays the fuck away from Madrid

Another trincao thats it

stop hyping up that fool

BerkeleyBernie

Lazio terrible at finding the open space, repeatedly trying to hammer through vertically down the congested left side. No one smart enough to switch play. When they do, it's wide open, with Pedro in space.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I like this midfielder for Bologna, Jerdy Schouten. Dutch player, has been called up to the national team. Smart, technical, great field awareness, accurate passing. Deserves to be somewhere better. Sell FdJ, buy Schouten at a discount for a better player.

He's older than De Jong. One day you'll stop overrating mediocre players after seeing them in action a couple of times... There are levels to the game

Home of Barca Fans