Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
BPEJseJCIAA1KGb.jpg

The new boys. Saponara/Poli

Nice kit

Alissa

it really is a nice kit. I think I'll get one for my dad, he'd look amazing in it.

You can have the better kits, but we have the better players :p. The scudetto is ours this year. Seriously though, it is kinda sad that Serie A is no longer really competitive.

Ode to Django

I think it will be competitive this year. Milan will be better than last, Napoli made some good buys & if they use the money wisely from Cavani they will be better, Inter wont be as incompetent, top six are strong and getting stronger. Serie A looks in much better shape IMO, i can't wait for this season to begin.

XaviMessiGirl

Atalanta midfielder Giulio Migliaccio is to be the subject of an FIGC investigation after he crushed two cars with a tank at a fans festival. The incident took place at the Festa della Dea, a pre season event organised by the Atalanta ultras. Migliaccio was seen at the back of the tank which smashed to cars emblazoned in Brescia and Roma colours.

:VdB:

Ode to Django

Damn, first Verratti, then Poli and now Jovetic. This is absurd. :(

It's okay, you have the fugly one. the new number #10 :xavi:

Nah it's a good signing. And im happy Jovetic didn't go to Juventus, it would have been poor Nolan. i'd expect a meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans