Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

LOL Awful?!

yeah, no, go back to EPL and enjoy sirs.

This is a very good game. one of the better this year in all leagues.

pEllee

LOL Awful?!

yeah, no, go back to EPL and enjoy sirs.

This is a very good game. one of the better this year in all leagues.

Calm down. I watch Serie A every week. But sure, if games involving lots of hoofing, technical mistakes and reckless tackles is something you associate with quality football then I can understand if you enjoy this.

If anything, this is an EPL game.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Roma were the better side and Nainggolan and Benatia are very good

Napoli meh and find themselves winning the game.

No Totti No Party

goes without saying

Galning

A couple of years ago people blamed La Liga being a two horse league. Serie A and Bundesliga have become one horse leagues. I barely watched Serie A games but I assume Juventus is leading by a mile.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Still fail to understand how Milan and Inter managed such major fuckups. Pure self-destruction. It seem like even their fans dont care or have given up on returning back to good again.

pEllee

A couple of years ago people blamed La Liga being a two horse league. Serie A and Bundesliga have become one horse leagues. I barely watched Serie A games but I assume Juventus is leading by a mile.

Yes, it's pretty bad at the moment. Napoli and Roma might be on to something but it's going to take at least a few years before anyone else can win the league.

72 points, Roma second with 58

Last edited:

Galning

Still fail to understand how Milan and Inter managed such major fuckups. Pure self-destruction. It seem like even their fans dont care or have given up on returning back to good again.

Poor management. Could happen to Barcelona as well but luckily the club is owned by the members and if a president is piss poor he's out sooner rather than later.

Yes, it's pretty bad at the moment. Napoli and Roma might be on to something but it's going to take at least a few years before anyone else can win the league.

Let's hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans