Sergio Ramos

El Gato

Villarato!
To be honest, not hating on Ramos. It's fun to see him and Messi in one team and I actually think they will get along great. Ramos going to release tons of quotes that is going to piss off Ronaldo. Gonna be fun.

They'll be fine. Ronaldo gonna sign on a free in January as soon as Mbappe signs for us.

Horatio

You're welcome
They'll be fine. Ronaldo gonna sign on a free in January as soon as Mbappe signs for us.

Ronaldo gonna be the boy that wants to be included but everybody just thinking he is annoying. From what all of his ex-madridista companeors have said about him or rather NOT said about him since his departure tells me he was not very respected.

Horatio

You're welcome
He is. If it was up to him, he'd still play for Real. He was kicked out.

No he isn't. He always cared about himself. Ramos is a master of telling the people what they want to hear.
If he sells the idea of being a madridista it is because he knows that way the fans will embrace him and put him in a better position.

Will never forget how he supposedly would not adress Pique comments but then through back-handed comments made fun of him. People ate it up and granted him the image of being a gentleman lol. Willing to bet he throws tantrums at home. Probably threw a glass or plate or two at the wall.

Last edited:

fergus90

Rumours circulating that his contract may be terminated. Have to say he looked physically shot to pieces in the Chelsea away game for Real. Just at that age where reoccurring injuries take their toll no matter how well you physically prepare yourself.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Honestly impressive how Perez has been handling Real Madrid legends. Im certain if Laporta or Barto was president they would have given him that 2 year contract he wanted.

Windhook

Honestly impressive how Perez has been handling Real Madrid legends. Im certain if Laporta or Barto was president they would have given him that 2 year contract he wanted.

The feeling I had was Perez wanted to renew Ramos' contract, but they couldn't reach a deal. PSG offered Ramos everything. Anyway the motto "Nobody is bigger than the club" applies fully to Real Madrid.

soul24rage

What a great president

E-Tafu8X0BAGVsE

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The feeling I had was Perez wanted to renew Ramos' contract, but they couldn't reach a deal. PSG offered Ramos everything. Anyway the motto "Nobody is bigger than the club" applies fully to Real Madrid.

According to the rumours Perez wanted to give him a 1 year contract while Ramos wanted 2. So Ramos and his brother started bluffing saying "That Perez should plan the next season ahead without him". So Perez went and got Alaba and told Ramos the 1 year deal is off the table.

And if I'm not mistaken Ramos press conference before he left also alluded to that.

Meanwhile at Barca we have Busi until 2025 , Mats until 2025 , Alba until 2024 , Pique being able to decide when he wants retire and negotiating with Roberto for the past 3 months.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Which Barca legend did Laporta renew his contract at old age?

Obviously no one , but my comment was aimed is how he handled the Roberto negotiation. There should have been no negotiation in the first place imo. We should be grateful that Roberto's values himself a bit too much and didnt want to take that 30% paycut.

malvolio

Meanwhile at Barca we have Busi until 2025 , Mats until 2025 , Alba until 2024 , Pique being able to decide when he wants retire and negotiating with Roberto for the past 3 months.

Ter Stegen took less money and extended until 2025. why would you mention him?

khaled_a_d

Obviously no one , but my comment was aimed is how he handled the Roberto negotiation. There should have been no negotiation in the first place imo. We should be grateful that Roberto's values himself a bit too much and didnt want to take that 30% paycut.

Our assessment of Roberto is different from almost every coach and SD we had. Roberto was asked from the start to take 30% cut on 3 years including this one, and till his injuries started he was actually a valuable squad player who is being used more than it should be.
2 years extension for someone who just turn 30 in few months on decent wage sounds good to me.

Other than that, Laporta actually has been known to be ruthless with the players he has.

Home of Barca Fans