Sergio Busquets

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Sevilla, Super Cup... he had some high profile blunders and his attitude wasn't the best to start the season. He has since improved and now I am thoroughly entertained again :)

*cough* Osasuna *cough*

But yeah, he's been decent. :)

Ursegor

World Champion
He saved us from humiliation in the first half hour or so. Crazy performance. Where is DAT video, allas? :wub:

Alissa

Please someone make a video of his performance, it was simply amazing. I am such a big fan of his game, love his calmness, his determination. :worthy:

PP10822

It wasn't a vintage Busquets performance, but then again it wasn't a vintage Barcelona performance. Messi got the goals but Busi was the best player, owned Benzema again and tackled Ronaldo a few times. He did make a few sloppy passes. His best performance against Madrid was the 3-1 win in December last year.

BarcaGirl

Uefa have suspended Sergio Busquets for 2 games for his red card against Benfica last week. He will miss the two games against Celtic. [md]

2 games??!? seriously, that's a little bit to harsh imho
This means he's going to miss both games against Celtic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Btw. Ozil had one of his best matches in this El Clasico and some people still rate Busi as mom.
Just something to think about.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Uefa have suspended Sergio Busquets for 2 games for his red card against Benfica last week. He will miss the two games against Celtic. [md]

2 games??!? seriously, that's a little bit to harsh imho
This means he's going to miss both games against Celtic

damn.

Maybe we'll see Adriano at CB again then, as Song is much more comfortable in DM.

Home of Barca Fans