Sergio Busquets

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Source please-also Yaya has not played enough which has affected his confidence. Last season along with Xavi & Iniesta our midfield was the best. This season Iniesta has been injured & Busquets and Keita have been average at best. If Yaya gets a game he is lucky. he needs a consistent run. Busquets was awful against Inter and should have been subbed after the second goal. 2-1 we'd still be in the box seat. 3-1 we're staring down the barrel......
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/engl...09-10/estadistiques/jugadors/Equip/fitxa.html

Agree, Yaya hasn't got the best run of games this season (and how much is attributable to him? I can imagine that if he works on training like on the pitch ......) but your declarations about Busquets are clearly declared a load of shit by the statistics.

Not that it matters, you will just pick on the negative things and focus on the positive things of Yaya to keep posting the way you do. This kind of posting behaviour has been in the Zlatanthread for quite some time now.

mobster_1930

x2_13554a2

Haha, he really is a diver :D, just like Alves. God, I hate that.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
It looks like a stimulation,but thanks for Thiaggo Motta. He (ThiagoMotta) was thrasher. He used the violence.

Iniesta

Fucking sell this useless cheating scum! Dont want him playing for our team!. He must suck upto pep so bad its not funny.

barca96

meta..were you entertained?
i sure was...when i saw that disgusting look on his face lol
bloody hilarious fella...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i hate that shit, the only player i can accept doing that is deco because at least he contributed somewhere else on the pitch

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
BWAHAHAHAHA! Great pic... To quote myself from the chat: Finally Busi's moves pay off!

He has been practicing all season long! Hahahahaha!

V

Valon

It was always know that he's a play acter. I mean nobody denied it so I don't get the fuss. :D

Home of Barca Fans