Sergio Busquets

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
ah cmon man.thats a low baller bacteria.
some of us english is a 2nd language

2nd or 3rd for me. i always get confused between them two.

butttttt the sentence made no sense... busquets is in the starting line up of spain over cesc which implies that busquets is better but then the author says that busquets should leave. WTF?

Mind was BLOWN!!!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
:lol: Gneg, a gig of it if possible?
You want me to play a concert? I can play some riffs on a guitar but I'm no great guitarist ...
I will. But not this week.
proud of you boy, the hatred you are generating in such short span of time is incredible! It's not possible for even the most hated figure CR9!! That achievement is testament to your unquestionable talent and growth:party00231:

Estel my man, you need to point out when you're starting a new subject. I was confused and my ego slightly inflated with that last post ... until I realised it wasn't me you were praising.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Estel my man, you need to point out when you're starting a new subject. I was confused and my ego slightly inflated with that last post ... until I realised it wasn't me you were praising.

Some discussion was going on in 'Spain' topic... there's an English forum and people were praying for Spain to lose because they can't stand Busquets and won't want him to be happy. I forgot and posted a reply here, was probably like :wacko: that time

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
fail miserably how is biscuits better? he was the one who made inters midfield look like gold in the 1st leg of the champions league.

what are you talking about really?

i understand a korean man swearing at me more than i understand whats coming out of you...

what do you mean that busquets made them look better? how? because ibra/messi failed and xavi was covered? or because keita couldnt cover maicon's runs?

or does your judgement is solely based upon one game that barcelona lost because we won almost all of them with busquets in the starting line up?

Make some sense.

barca96

:lol:
but how come he shouted at you jsut for accidently stepping on his toes?
is that how it is in north america?
the thig mentality got into the lil asians as well? :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Absoultely fantastic for me yesterday, probably the best man or at least in the top 3... not put a single foot wrong, destroyed few counters which would have been clear chances for them S. Americans, earned some free kicks for his team and his best point of the match would obviously be the glorious through pass to Iniesta.

Hydro2oo9

Absoultely fantastic for me yesterday, probably the best man or at least in the top 3... not put a single foot wrong, destroyed few counters which would have been clear chances for them S. Americans, earned some free kicks for his team and his best point of the match would obviously be the glorious through pass to Iniesta.

He's been solid in a few of the games in this world cup and hasn't been given any credit. Alot keep saying how Spain miss Senna, but I don't think that is the problem. The problem is Torres up front, he is basically being carried, it's like Spain are playing with 10 men and I think Del Bosque should either revert to 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 and drop Torres for Llorente or Navas, depending on which formation is chosen out of the 2. If 4-5-1 was to be adopted, you could add Navas in there to offer width and pace, or go with Llorente in a 4-3-3 and he would offer a new dimension, such as aerial ability. I thought Llorente looked hungry when he came on in the game the other day and he will be eager to impress, unlike the out of form Torres, who just doesn't look with it at the moment, he must still be lacking sharpness after his injury.

But yeah, Busquets has impressed me in this world cup and he seems to be getting alot better as a player lately. As I have said before, alot of us may not like him, but he is going to get better and become one hell of a player.

Home of Barca Fans