Sergio Busquets

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bad game then proceeds to suck Ernie’s dick with his comments after the game. This guy really fucking lost it.

tacticvarium

Busquets: "We are united with the coach and his staff."

"We knew that this Champions League was a unique opportunity for us, we were almost in hand a final after the result we had achieved in the first leg, that's why it has been so hard."

Look at this pathetic, complacent interview.
I realized not starting him vs. big team won't be enough.
This guy should leave along with Raki, Suarez, Coutinho.
But that won't happen unfortunately..

fergus90

He's been bullied several times in the last few years in midfield. He may think he's gods gift still but the reality is he's shit very often these days.

Hardy

sad to say this but right now he's just a cancer. as Milan fan I have already experienced this situation post 2007, this reminds me exactly what happened at Milan with Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, players clearly finished that had safe place with Ancelotti.

Tekkers

he's clearly past it, but as someone earlier suggested the only reason why I'd keep hi as opposed to offloading him to china with the rest of the cancers (coutinho and rakitic) is because of the role he'd play in developing de jong.

and playing alongside a player as timid under the bright lights as rakitic is does him no favors

BBZ8800

he's clearly past it, but as someone earlier suggested the only reason why I'd keep hi as opposed to offloading him to china with the rest of the cancers (coutinho and rakitic) is because of the role he'd play in developing de jong.

and playing alongside a player as timid under the bright lights as rakitic is does him no favors

Busquets can teach De Jong on training grounds and he can give him a mobile phone call and give him some advice.
About how a poor guy Raki is guilty for Busi being a total shit for the last couple of years, how come that Busi is a total shit for Spain also, whenever they face a counter, and yet Spain plays without Rakitic to stink up the place?

Sherlock, maybe EV and Rakitic aren't guilty for absolutely everything in our team and maybe some players suck without an influence of Raki and EV.

In this action, Busquets wanted to jump and head the ball miles away from our box, but he remembered wise words from EV who told him: "Busi, please do me a favor, play like a crap. For me, please."
Also, since Raki was 2 meters near Busi, then Busi automatically turned into shit since Raki is radiating his crappy footballing skills and turning our, otherwise awesome players, into crap players.
So, yes, EV and Raki need to go asap. When that we'll happen, Busi will fly over the pitch just like in 2009, nobody can deny that:

Tekkers

Busquets can teach De Jong on training grounds and he can give him a mobile phone call and give him some advice.
About how a poor guy Raki is guilty for Busi being a total shit for the last couple of years, how come that Busi is a total shit for Spain also, whenever they face a counter, and yet Spain plays without Rakitic to stink up the place?

Sherlock, maybe EV and Rakitic aren't guilty for absolutely everything in our team and maybe some players suck without an influence of Raki and EV.

In this action, Busquets wanted to jump and head the ball miles away from our box, but he remembered wise words from EV who told him: "Busi, please do me a favor, play like a crap. For me, please."
Also, since Raki was 2 meters near Busi, then Busi automatically turned into shit since Raki is radiating his crappy footballing skills and turning our, otherwise awesome players, into crap players.
So, yes, EV and Raki need to go asap. When that we'll happen, Busi will fly over the pitch just like in 2009, nobody can deny that:

as pitiful as busquets looked in that video rakitic looked just as woeful with that "attempted clearance"

the verdict is already out on your boy. he's china bound

[tw]1126132924926001154[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans