Sergio Busquets

wisconsincule

Am I reading this new contract offer correctly…? He is offered half of what he is currently making?? Isn’t he currently around 30mil per year? So his renewal would be ~15mil…? ….. what

vuji_31

Hope so it is true.

He was overpaod for almost 10 years, he can stay one more year and help us to overcome ffp problems.

Messigician

Breaking

✅ Everything indicates that Busquets will accept Bar?a's contract renewal offer. He will reduce his current ?30M/year salary by more than half; in exchange for a longer contract staying until 2025. [CADENA COPE]

Porque

It's going to end up way closer to what he is currently earning than we will be told.

Renewing till 2024 is feckin horrible. He will be 37 come contract end, and certainly is no Modric.

delancey

It's going to end up way closer to what he is currently earning than we will be told.

Renewing till 2024 is feckin horrible. He will be 37 come contract end, and certainly is no Modric.

This bothers me a lot, especially when we have been humiliated in Europe two years in a row. The last thing we should be doing is renewing a 35 year olds contract at 10-30m per year. That is just silly. Club hierarchy needs to let go of its Catalan pride and past glory. Time to smarten up ala Madrid.

With that said, it is fine to renew him at 3-4m per annum, net for Barcelona. More than that and it is just silly. El ridiculo!

Last edited:

vuji_31

I was okay with one mire season, just because we are broke finanncially so he is still better then no one.

But paying him still 15mil per season or 10 is just crazy...

Porque

The other teams interested in Busquets are Inter Miami, Toronto and a Saudi team.

I think that says it all.

Would love to see him say "fuck it" and go like Messi and Pique.

You given your all to us lad, follow your heart, and don't make us start to hate you.

Home of Barca Fans