Sergio Busquets

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't mind him staying if he's being phased out and on small wages.
We can't spend much (anything) and there's no obvious replacement here.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Mate, you're becoming too invested over things that don't really affect you in life.

This is basically the straw that will break the camels back. Ill give up on football and go back to some other more productive hobbies instead of watching past it players who cant run get by bypassed by any decent midfield... Literally any decent analyst has been mentioning that busi struggles to keep up in games that have a moderate tempo...

Last edited:

malvolio

This is basically the straw that will break the camels back. Ill give up on football and go back to some other more productive hobbies instead of watching past it players who cant run get by bypassed by any decent midfield... Literally any decent analyst has been mentioning that busi struggles to keep up in games that have a moderate tempo...

I'm not even giving a fuck if Busi is staying or not. I'm at a phase when playing good football is the maximum level I can hope for. And this is because of the very high level(legendary?) that we have seen 10 years ago.

Sure, I still kind of get mad because I see idiots posing as footballers, earning millions while doing nothing. But at the end of the day I don't give a fuck. Football in general is going down hill, so why bother?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I'm not even giving a fuck if Busi is staying or not. I'm at a phase when playing good football is the maximum level I can hope for. And this is because of the very high level(legendary?) that we have seen 10 years ago.

Sure, I still kind of get mad because I see idiots posing as footballers, earning millions while doing nothing. But at the end of the day I don't give a fuck. Football in general is going down hill, so why bother?

Can't play good football with him in the team so you should want him gone if that's the case. Same with the c tech Spanish mourhino who needs a team 10x better than our opponents to get 1-0 scrappy wins and 30x better to play decent football.

JohnN

Yes, a really nice move and assist.
It's becoming obvious though that he makes easy mistakes he never did before. Age is relentless.
He hasn't been top class for year now, but all his last remaining top attributes will be gone by next season.

JohnN

Mate, he needs extensive cover to be good, and he plays in a position that he should be the one covering. We can't support that anymore, given his positive contributions are below his negative ones and he will be older next season.
If wage is low, we can keep him for transition period and continuity but we need a good replacement.

Home of Barca Fans