Sergio Busquets

JamDav1982

You just described yourself there ..
Impressive

Try again.

Clearly dusted you in that little debate on both you the Busquets ratings claim and the 'insults'.

Keep trying these wee cliched responses to prove how dense you really are though.

Again.. why delete the part where the rating said ball bypassed Busi?

Why mock others about not agreeing with a journalists opinion on Busquets...but you are allowed to disgaree with that same journalist that Pedri was better?

One of us can make relevant point above to show how dense others arguments was. Other can come out with bland cliches that means nothing.

Levels.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Try again.

Clearly dusted you in that little debate on both you the Busquets ratings claim and the 'insults'.

Keep trying these wee cliched responses to prove how dense you really are though.

Why mock others about not agreeing with a journalists opinion on Busquets...but you are allowed to disgaree with that same journalist that Pedri was better?

One of us can make relevant point above to show how dense others arguments was. Other can come out with bland cliches that means nothing.

Levels.

Again with the chidish insults ..

If it was not so easy to wind you up I would not even bother with your petty nonsense

JamDav1982

Again with the chidish insults ..

If it was not so easy to wind you up I would not even bother with your petty nonsense

Why moan about 'insults' when you are first to insult multiple people at once who thought Busi did not play well?

Last edited:

Co0ter

I only have beef with a couple of people. -plus I only REACT to provocation.. you are criticising the wrong guy

I mean you say things that are clearly wrong and when people call you out, you either ignore it (like you are clearly doing now) or start acting like a victim and make excuses.

Be a man and just accept the loss, then move on.

Zidane82

I mean you say things that are clearly wrong and when people call you out, you either ignore it (like you are clearly doing now) or start acting like a victim and make excuses.

Be a man and just accept the loss, then move on.

The same couple of people pick on virtually everything I say and quite often even twist what was said ..

It is a forum not a flaming courtroom

Andresito

Staff member
The same couple of people pick on virtually everything I say and quite often even twist what was said ..

It is a forum not a flaming courtroom

I think you're a hypocrite when it comes to defending/attacking certain players. You use one argument for Busquets but at the same time don't apply it to the ones you dislike like Sterling or Rakitic.
It's always the same "you think you know better than journos/coaches".

It's ok to have different opinions, but you better be ready to be defend them if people disagree. And people tend to disagree a lot with you. Probably take it as a sign that it might be time to collect that L.

malvolio

Tbf Zidane82 is right on this one. Busi wasn't bad vs Germany. Forum just barking the same shite about him, regardless of the actual performance. Definitely no Ls to be handed on this one.

Zidane82

I think you're a hypocrite when it comes to defending/attacking certain players. You use one argument for Busquets but at the same time don't apply it to the ones you dislike like Sterling or Rakitic.
It's always the same "you think you know better than journos/coaches".

It's ok to have different opinions, but you better be ready to be defend them if people disagree. And people tend to disagree a lot with you. Probably take it as a sign that it might be time to collect that L.

When was Sterling ever a Barca player ??

As regards Rakitic I was one of many who never liked him , I simply never regarded him as having Barca DNA ..plus he will never be known as a Barca legend ..

Home of Barca Fans