Sergio Busquets

jamrock

He was terrible?.

Don't think anyone from the Spanish midfield or defense was terrible.

Gavi had a off day, but even then he was solid.

This Barca midfield trio have a much better showing playing for Spain, that club again Germany/Bayern.

JamDav1982

As I said if he was as bad as you are saying then they would not have given him 7/10 which was the second highest mark given ..

The moment you resort to simply insulting someone is the time you have lost the argument incidentally

You really are dense and make it too easy.

Dont whine about 'insulting' folk when you are the one that enter the post match debate with ''You guys are a joke'' when others are discussing what they think Busi lacks.

Plenty 'journalists' gave him worse than a 7.... they not count no?

Once again.. you used a 7 rating for Busquets im argument when claiming he was better than Pedri.. who they gave an 8.

You then deleted a part of the comment on him that said he got 'bypassed by the ball'.

You have been put in place and as usual show level.

Zidane82

You really are dense and make it too easy.

Dont whine about 'insulting' folk when you are the one that enter the post match debate with ''You guys are a joke'' when others are discussing what they think Busi lacks.

Plenty 'journalists' gave him worse than a 7.... they not count no?

Once again.. you used a 7 rating for Busquets im argument when claiming he was better than Pedri.. who they gave an 8.

You then deleted a part of the comment on him that said he got 'bypassed by the ball'.

You have been put in place and as usual show level.

Again with the infantile insults .. I stop reading as soon as you got personal so you are basically wasting both of our time

It is widely accepted that you have lost the debate the moment you have to resort to petty insults. It is also a sure sign of limited vocabulary..

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Again with the infantile insults .. I stop reading as soon as you got personal so you are basically wasting both of our time

It is widely accepted that you have lost the debate the moment you have to resort to petty insults. It is also a sure sign of limited vocabulary..

Again you started the 'insults' so stop whining.

You lost the debate moment you entered it then with 'you guys are a joke' if 'you have lost the debate the moment you resort to petty insults'.

Really make this all too easy.

It is clear who won this debate.

No contest.

Zidane82

You lost the debate moment you entered it then with 'you guys are a joke' if 'you have lost the debate the moment you resort to petty insults'.

No contest.

I never directed that comment at anybody specifically ..

You see the difference ??

I thought not ?

JamDav1982

I never directed that comment at anybody specifically ..

You see the difference ??

I thought not ?

Haha top argument 'my insult was aimed at multiple people who criticised Busi and not one specifically'.

Desne stuff again.. as if inuslting multiple people is not worse than one who had already insulted multiple others.

Yes there is a clear difference.. but not the one you think.

Dense argument as per usual.

You lost the argument on insults and football. Take your pick.

Again.. why did you delete part from the Busi rating that pointed out how ball by passed him? Lets go back to it.

Pedri was better than Busi agreed? Or you picking and choosing what the ratings show and when can apply the argument 'journos know best'?

Last edited:

Messigician

No contest.

Are you ooot?

Zidane82

Haha top argument 'my insult was aimed at multiple people who criticised Busi and not one specifically'.

Desne stuff again.. as if inuslting multiple people is not worse than one who had already insulted multiple others.

Yes there is a clear difference.. but not the one you think.

Dense argument as per usual.

You lost the argument on insults and football. Take your pick.

Again.. why did you delete part from the Busi rating that pointed out how ball by passed him? Lets go back to it.

Pedri was better than Busi agreed? Or you picking and choosing what the ratings show and when can apply the argument 'journos know best'?

Again with the derogatory ( look it up ) comments ..
I felt that Busquets played better than Pedri .. an opinion .
Remember I love Pedri so it is a not a matter of favouritism

JamDav1982

Again with the derogatory ( look it up ) comments ..
I felt that Busquets played better than Pedri .. an opinion .
Remember I love Pedri so it is a not a matter of favouritism

You can fair spot a derogatory comment... once still slinging them yourself mind you.

Again.. why delete the part where the rating said ball bypassed Busi?

Why mock others about not agreeing with a journalists opinion on Busquets...but you are allowed to disgaree with that same journalist that Pedri was better?

Dense arguments and double standards from start to finish.

^^^ Derogatory comment alert.

Home of Barca Fans