Sergio Busquets

JerseyAddict

You click on their username to be directed to their profile page and on the left hand side there should be an add to ignore list option.

Though I've never used it. Weak stuff to have to ignore someone on a forum.

It is useless if people quote him or reply to him and suddenly you get it out of context

Zidane82

You click on their username to be directed to their profile page and on the left hand side there should be an add to ignore list option.

Though I've never used it. Weak stuff to have to ignore someone on a forum.
Done !!

Thank you so much ?

Last edited:

Kul_z

When i go to barca forum and see his name, i just need to type that this guy sucks badly. And a quick reminder for people who dont watch games that we aint winning shit with this relict at dm.

Barcilliant

So midfield for the next game? Pedri,De Jong and Pjanic?
I like that kid Pablo Torre. He should be given an opportunity. Apparently he's disillusioned and wants to go on loan back to Racing.

JamDav1982

I have explained this already .. I was referring to the game I saw a day or two previously .. I did not even know they had played again .. three days later as it was not shown on our tv package.

You have zero knowledge what our particular package includes so do one

Jesus I should not have to explain one minuscule oversight on my part ffs

Nah what actually happened is you lied once caught out and realised Busquets had not played in a game from 'last night' when you claimed he was brilliant.

Tried to lie by then saying 'last night' actually meant a game four days previous to that.

Then lied again by saying missed the game as not on UK tv.. when the game was on same channel as is always on.... the only channel it is on and there are no 'packages' where some games are shown and some are not.

Still lying now.

Numpty.

Keep me on block please. Much easier to call out your nonsense.

Good lad.

He would have gone to MLS if not for the WC.
So basically he understands that he sucks these days, but doesn't care about the club.
How can Xavi tolerate this nonsense and have this guy as undisputable starter.

JamDav1982

If Real had a player as done as Busquets on such huge money they would use him wanting to play WC as leverage for him to leave and telling him not a starter any more etc.

Barca? Think he is best DM in world and try to get him to renew.

JamDav1982

He would have gone to MLS if not for the WC.
So basically he understands that he sucks these days, but doesn't care about the club.
How can Xavi tolerate this nonsense and have this guy as undisputable starter.

No chance... he thinks he is the best going and is getting unfair criticsm these days from some quarters.

The amigos never believe they are the problem.

FinBarcelonafan

.@gbsans: "The Pjanic - Nico operation shows one thing: A Busquets replacement is still not clear for the club. Sergio plans to leave Bar?a in 2023, but I wouldn't be surprised if they beg him to renew for sporting necessity, not a salary reduction as they're doing now." https://t.co/AEHHKRunf9

You can let Messi go but not Busi who should have left over five years ago. Hah.

This club can't take a step forward as long as they keep these oldies.

Alba, Pique, Busi, Roberto and Stegen all need to go.

Porque

Just Busquets really to take a step forward. He's the only one who dramatically influences the way we have to play when hes on the pitch.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This piece of shit needs to be axed. He only lasts here because there is always someone else doing the running for him and being Catalan he gets special privileges.

Disgusting attitude and this is Barca captain mind you. Also a genuine coward and crybaby with 0 leadership traits.

An absolute joke.

Home of Barca Fans