Sergio Busquets

Kul_z

So called legend and cule. He is a leech the past 5 years. Can't wait to see him leave the club , that day should be celebrated like a CL win.

30.6.2023. We should pop champagne and celebrate new era. It should be years with and after messi, but im pumped more for aac era.

JohnN

Barto probably couldn't pay the requested wages in a three year span, so in some sort of genius 5d chess, he convinced them that getting the same money in 5 years plus some bonuses is the best option for all parties. Criminal to renew players nearing (or having long passed) the end of their peaks for such a long time. That board is responsible for every problem we are facing now.

Co0ter

Maybe because players are going well into their thirties nowadays

This shit is hilarious. Why are so many of you stating "players are going well into their 30s!!!" Blah blah enough already. A small, handful of players keep up a high level in their 30s, but they are still DECLINING, slowly but surely.

Even Messi, imo the goat, was not the same player at 28 that he was at 21-25. Yet we have people claiming here that every single player is playing at a high level 31+, it's just laughable. It's the exception, not the rule.

I'm not saying a 30+ player can't be useful, but he has to have a specific role and use, and be on a cheap and short contract.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I missed one game DIKWAD .. that is probably one more than you have ever watched judging by some of your comments

You didnt 'miss' a game... you claimed Busquets was 'brilliant' from the game the night before when he didnt even play.

Just shows how little Busquets actual performances matter when claiming how good he is.

Then when called out on it tried to claim by 'last night' did not infact mean the game the day before but the one four days previously.

Went further with some gibbersh about the game not being on UK tv so couldnt watch it.. when game was same channel as always on.

For someone so arrogant in posts to others you dont half make a cunt of yourself.

Zidane82

This shit is hilarious. Why are so many of you stating "players are going well into their 30s!!!" Blah blah enough already. A small, handful of players keep up a high level in their 30s, but they are still DECLINING, slowly but surely.

Even Messi, imo the goat, was not the same player at 28 that he was at 21-25. Yet we have people claiming here that every single player is playing at a high level 31+, it's just laughable. It's the exception, not the rule.

I'm not saying a 30+ player can't be useful, but he has to have a specific role and use, and be on a cheap and short contract.
Busquets was always slow though ..,

Zidane82

You didnt 'miss' a game... you claimed Busquets was 'brilliant' from the game the night before when he didnt even play.

Just shows how little Busquets actual performances matter when claiming how good he is.

Then when called out on it tried to claim by 'last night' did not infact mean the game the day before but the one four days previously.

Went further with some gibbersh about the game not being on UK tv so couldnt watch it.. when game was same channel as always on.

For someone so arrogant in posts to others you dont half make a cunt of yourself.
I have explained this already .. I was referring to the game I saw a day or two previously .. I did not even know they had played again .. three days later as it was not shown on our tv package.

You have zero knowledge what our particular package includes so do one

Jesus I should not have to explain one minuscule oversight on my part ffs

Sailor Mars

Is there anyway of me putting JammyDave on ignore ?

Anyone ?

You click on their username to be directed to their profile page and on the left hand side there should be an add to ignore list option.

Though I've never used it. Weak stuff to have to ignore someone on a forum.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans