Sergio Aguero

iniestaGOAT

Don?t get me wrong, I don?t sit behind the TV set and cheer Real Madrid on! But I would prefer a Spanish team to do well against PSG, no doubt! A strong and successful Real Madrid in Europe (and other Spanish teams) keeps the competitive nature alive, and pushes us to do better.

Shameless. Fuck them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don?t get me wrong, I don?t sit behind the TV set and cheer Real Madrid on! But I would prefer a Spanish team to do well against PSG, no doubt! A strong and successful Real Madrid in Europe (and other Spanish teams) keeps the competitive nature alive, and pushes us to do better.

I think I see your point altho I personally don't agree with it. Would just hate Real Madrid winning anything. They can be competitive, but don't want them to win anything. Don't want Bayern or Liverpool to win the CL either as it'll create a bigger gap between us and them.

In terms of European Legacy I'm honestly indifferent to the likes of PSG, Man City or other teams with one or two CL titles winning it.

Real Madrid doing well obviously means we'll have to do better too and cannot stand still but Barca have a habit of self-destructing anyway sadly.

SmilerBam

I hate QSG and the oil teams with a passion too, but NEVER i would want Real Madrid to win anything.

Blackened

How would you guys rank Aguero amongst the top strikers of the past decade? Suarez, Lewy, Higuain, Cavani, Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Falcao, Mandzukic. Personally, I'd put him fifth behind Luisito, Lewy, Benzema and Cavani. You?

fergus90

How would you guys rank Aguero amongst the top strikers of the past decade? Suarez, Lewy, Higuain, Cavani, Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Falcao, Mandzukic. Personally, I'd put him fifth behind Luisito, Lewy, Benzema and Cavani. You?

4th for me, if we are going from 2011-2021

Lewandowski
Suarez
Benzema
Aguero
Cavani

SmilerBam

Only Suarez and Lewandovski are better than him. Benzema is flashier, but Aguero is more clinical. I rank him third.

BBZ8800

Tier 1: Zlatan, Suarez, Lewa, Benzema
Tier 2: Mandzukic, Aguero
Tier 3. Cavani, Higuain, Falcao

Rassvet

At their peaks, all besides Mandzukic and Higuain were better than Aguero imo

Home of Barca Fans