Sergio Aguero

Messi983

[tw]1471084044741980160[/tw]

[tw]1471086621986545669[/tw]

[tw]1471083570257186821[/tw]

[tw]1471079354541096960[/tw]

[tw]1471079202921365506[/tw]

delancey

a better send off than what messi had. dest dressed like a clown again.

I know that you and I don?t see eye to eye on this, but Messi chose $ over loyalty to the club that had given him everything (and vice versa). That?s my opinion, eh! He could have signed a contract extension sooner earning a modest wage (after all of the money he had already earned) instead of going to a filthy oil club that promised him a bloated contract that we couldn?t offer him. As a Barca fan, I?d rather see Real Madrid win the CL again than PSG. Staying here, that would have been the loyal path to take, and I think every Barca fan hoped that he would have retired here and kept on fighting for the club.

Moreover, the decision to let Messi go happened suddenly. Hence why no proper farewell occurred. But, beyond that, the club felt disappointed that he chose the path that he did. Obviously! He?s the GOAT, and a Barca GOAT at that! An analogy: It?s hard to honor an ex girlfriend who chose another dude over you after a 15-20 year long relationship, right? Ha!

Mateka

Wish him all the best. Seems like cool guy with positive attitude and think him wanting to leave after Messi left were bogus rumors(maybe initial reactionary response from him but no more than that).

What I am curious about is though why no one is looking at Manchester City? Did they know about this? Did they want to get rid of him because of it?
I think they knew and withheld info about his medical health. I think this is a common practice in football where the new team does the medical checkup and any ailments that go under the radar...well...tough luck.

I think it more often happens with players that have really bad knees. It will become current club's best kept secret and media may absolutely never find out cause it could lower market value.
Ajax and Kishna is an example of this me thinks. Kishna's bad knees were well known at the club yet Ajax was able to sell him to Lazio where he signed 4 year contract but only made 16 appearances.

If something similar went on with Aguero pretty disgusting, but this is mostly speculation on my part so far.

Aguero ‘Atletico took a bet on me, and the people from Manchester City’

Morten

Feels nice that he got the last goal in his career against Real Madrid, hope he enjoys retirement, arguably the best striker in the PL-era after Henry.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I know that you and I don?t see eye to eye on this, but Messi chose $ over loyalty to the club that had given him everything (and vice versa). That?s my opinion, eh! He could have signed a contract extension sooner earning a modest wage (after all of the money he had already earned) instead of going to a filthy oil club that promised him a bloated contract that we couldn?t offer him. As a Barca fan, I?d rather see Real Madrid win the CL again than PSG. Staying here, that would have been the loyal path to take, and I think every Barca fan hoped that he would have retired here and kept on fighting for the club.

Moreover, the decision to let Messi go happened suddenly. Hence why no proper farewell occurred. But, beyond that, the club felt disappointed that he chose the path that he did. Obviously! He?s the GOAT, and a Barca GOAT at that! An analogy: It?s hard to honor an ex girlfriend who chose another dude over you after a 15-20 year long relationship, right? Ha!

He's a professional first and foremost, I was personally against what he was earning during his years here however as a professional it would be very hard to accept earning a lot less then players who aren't even fit enough to lace your shoes (on the renewal), couple that with the lies and broken promises from the former board and the fact that we weren't able to give him a platform to actually challenge and his decision wasn't that bad.

He probably also knew that barca were in financial trouble to top things off so it wouldn't have been idea for him or the club. The issue with messi is where he chose to go instead of him leaving if anything.

malvolio

The issue with messi is where he chose to go instead of him leaving if anything.

What's all the fuss on him joining PSG?

Hilarious how [MENTION=22850]delancey[/MENTION] and other people consider Real the 'cleaner' club, when in fact they were masters of financial doping, spending hundreds of millions on players and robbing their way to trophies.

gregorrin10

So sad. Another career ruined by the 'vaccine'. Just lucky that it's not his life. First Eriksen, then Aguero, now even Lindelof had to have a heart monitor put in. And these three at least survived (for now at least). So many other players in lower none high profile leagues, dropping down like flies, and not having that luck (of surviving). :cry: And these are just football players, not to mention how many among other population. How much longer, how many more players, and more importantly ordinary people have to lose their life before all this is exposed, and people creating/supporting this start getting put to prison? :angry: (or worse, wouldn't mind that at all)

Home of Barca Fans