Sergio Aguero

Prodi

"In Manchester City we would arrive an hour and a half before training and here half an hour before training ... I said I'm going to be at least an hour before to, I don't know, see if I have to be in the gym or do things. But there was no one, everything was with the lights off "

snowy

"In Manchester City we would arrive an hour and a half before training and here half an hour before training ... I said I'm going to be at least an hour before to, I don't know, see if I have to be in the gym or do things. But there was no one, everything was with the lights off "

lol this shit's still going on?

Wunderbar! Now even the new gen has followed suit. It's a Barca thing :tea:

Messigician

My club

MTL_Barca

No wonder that nobody wants to leave :lol:

BBZ8800

We don't need gym, we have technique and Barca DNA

KingLeo10

BBZ's average posting length has declined from 3 pages per post to about 3 lines per post.

Showing clear signs of decline. The words per minute isn't there anymore, he can't shake off rational posters with gymnastics as he used to in his prime. The statistics...they're down across the board.

From GOAT to WOAT, folks.

:mou:

Messigician

BBZ's average posting length has declined from 3 pages per post to about 3 lines per post.

Showing clear signs of decline. The words per minute isn't there anymore, he can't shake off rational posters with gymnastics as he used to in his prime. The statistics...they're down across the board.

From GOAT to WOAT, folks.

:mou:

He posted an essay on why Pedri sucks recently

Porque

Makes sense. We need to be frugal with the electricity costs.

:coffee:

serghei

If we ask Busi to come an hour and a half early to hit the gym he won't be able to do any training afterwards.

Home of Barca Fans