Sergio Aguero

malvolio

I think there was a picture of Messi talking to Paulinho during the Argentina/Brazil match before his signing

Paulinho himself described the whole situation. Transfer talks were ongoing and Messi joked with Paulinho asking him to join.

"I was over the ball just to stand there, Willian was going to take it. Messi was far away. When Willian took aim I stepped back, he came over and said, 'Let's go to Barcelona'."

So from that we understand Messi and Paulinho were friends, even though they didn't knew each other. And that Messi was a tirant that asked the club to sign Paulinho.

LMAO

Forum is full of kids or gullible fans who can't read or eat up any bullshit circulated in the media.

Messi983

Players talk during/after games, doesn't mean they're close to each other.

I'd guess most players would want to exchange a few words with Messi just for who he is. Maybe just asking for his shirt. And Paulinho also looks a very likeable guy so why not chat with him a bit?

delancey

Question: if Aguero isn?t registered in La Liga before the deadline of Sep 1, can be still be registered for La Liga at any time throughout the season?
Someone on Reddit is claiming that because he is a free agent, he can be registered at anytime in La Liga, and that the transfer deadlines don?t apply to him. Is this assertion correct?

serghei

Question: if Aguero isn?t registered in La Liga before the deadline of Sep 1, can be still be registered for La Liga at any time throughout the season?
Someone on Reddit is claiming that because he is a free agent, he can be registered at anytime in La Liga, and that the transfer deadlines don?t apply to him. Is this assertion correct?

Yes.

Zidane82

How has Kun Ag?ero handled the Messi situation?

Angel Di Mar?a: "Kun is destroyed. He wants to kill himself. But what are you gonna do."

Zidane82

Aguero chooses Barcelona exit route which will see him depart to the States in January
Date published: Tuesday 17th August 2021 12:16 - Dan Burnham

Messigician

"Aguero demands to leave, he has requested Barcelona pay his termination package"

Is this rumor true? I found it hard to believe he would request that wow

Home of Barca Fans