Sergio Aguero

Tackle

If it's between signing Aguero to satiate Leo, or letting him go this summer, then bye mate. Might as well kept the better player in Suarez around if we're going back to fostering amigo culture.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
99 times out of 100 will a top player choose Barca over City. Some of you boys need to grow some confidence in the club you are supporting.

That being said I would only take Aguero as a sub and if he comes here playing for peanuts.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I personally wouldn't take him even for peanuts. The guy just came off a big injury and has just played 450 minutes this season. Signing him is just going 2 steps backwards.

serghei

I personally wouldn't take him even for peanuts. The guy just came off a big injury and has just played 450 minutes this season. Signing him is just going 2 steps backwards.

Same. Not because he'd be terrible as a sub, but because you already know what is going to happen when he comes. He'll have eyes only for Messi, he'd basically be Messi's buddy in the team and start to make problems. Like Suarez did. Welcome Amigos 2.0.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Assuming the financial implications could be managed, I like the potential addition of Kun's profile...when he's healthy

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We won't sign Aguero unless it's on a one year deal in case Haaland stays at BVB for another year. Don't think Laporta approves it even if some people in the management might want to sign him.

We do need a #9 for next season, but I'll perhaps look to sign someone like Patson Daka if he's available for 15-20m.

Last edited:

Marshall D Teach

We won't sign Aguero unless it's on a one year deal in case Haaland stays at BVB for another year. Don't think Laporta approves it even if some people in the management might want to sign him.

We do need a #9 for next season, but I'll perhaps look to sign someone like Patson Daka if he's available for 15-20m.

I doubt Aguero would take that deal.

Home of Barca Fans