Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

mc_lovin

Couldn't care less about the miss. We haven't learned anything from the game against Atletico. We look tactically outclassed again. That's the unforgivable part for me.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Couldn't care less about the miss. We haven't learned anything from the game against Atletico. We look tactically outclassed again. That's the unforgivable part for me.

What do you mean outclassed? We never got enrolled in the school in the first place.

Nazario1985

As much as i hate the guy, trying and missing is not that bad for our level.

Gotta get rid of the no balls players who don't even try.

olivis

Useless.

His value rose because he is American but the marketing only works if he's a talented American.

A shit player is still shit regardless of nationality

khaled_a_d

We were better when he was RW, but Vinicius had more freedom to do what he wants.
We were worse when he was RB, but Vinicius weren't present
Our biggest chances came from him, and he assisted our goal.

Kid was one of our better performers, regardless of the chances we missed.

JamDav1982

We were better when he was RW, but Vinicius had more freedom to do what he wants.

Barca created more in second half when he was RB and set up the only goal.

He makes too many shitty decisions on the ball for now and thinks he is Ronaldinho playing at RB.

vegitot

He likes to dribble to much.

What happens with current Barca players? Player with really gifted technical ability (Pedri for example) doesn't even try to dribble often and plyer with way less try too much (Dest or Depay).

feggydinho

I didn't see any real thing he did while he played rw in the first half, apart from that miss, but second half was better with him as a rb and surprisingly Vinicius was quiet then. Doesn't seem to know how to really play the rw, and it's understandable as he isn't a natural rw

Home of Barca Fans