Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

I cant judge him based on one game, the same thing was with Memphis Depay and his first game. Barca doesn't have options, he will play and then we can talk about it. I still don't beleave that he is "Barca kind of player"

Porque

He should be a part of the attacking trio until/if Dembele proves otherwise.

Don't forget Dani Alves also had a season as RM in Sevilla's 442 back when Sergio Ramos broke through at Sevilla. So it is not such an outlandish thing.

Bale also started out at fullback in his Britpop days.

Yeah Dest ain't Bale or Alves, yadda yadda yadda. But you get the point.

Last edited:

Windhook

One of his finest performances for Barca. He was all over the right wing, dropping deep in defence when needed, switching with Sergi Roberto at times. Something which I can't imagine Dembele doing.

Kuchi

It cant really get any easier than that man, keeper was off foot, 8-9 meters from goal, why go for a high finish!?!?!?

JerseyAddict

It cant really get any easier than that man, keeper was off foot, 8-9 meters from goal, why go for a high finish!?!?!?

Because the ball went over his foot because he is no atriker and he probalby shit himself and funkin panicked. He was all alone as a ghost...

clemente

Disgrace of a miss, don't even care about his age, we are cursed with weak mentality players, bring Paulinho back he won't bitch out at least

Kuchi

Because the ball went over his foot because he is no atriker and he probalby shit himself and funkin panicked. He was all alone as a ghost...

Nah man, that is a sitter even for semi profesional football players, that goal is huge from that distance, keeper was
far away and off angle, all he had to do was hit it at decent pace and on goal...fuck it, pique scores those 10 outta 10

Home of Barca Fans