Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
?
30m
Sergi?o Dest was one of the players that Xavi reprimanded at half time. He considers that his attitude was poor and he was completely lost on the pitch. In fact, he was so mad, he asked Laporta to sell the player in January if a good offer comes.

@fansjavimiguel

As I didn't watch the game, can someone enlighten me as to why Xavi was so mad at him??

PS: By the way, anyone with a link or site with the whole game uploaded?

Messigician

🚨🚨[@fansjavimiguel🥇] | Dest was one of the players reprimanded by Xavi in ​​the dressing room after the first half. Xavi told to Laporta that he is giving the green light for the sale of the right-back in January and the technical area will learn bids around ?30M. #FCBlive

Lol

ItachiXXX

🚨🚨[@fansjavimiguel🥇] | Dest was one of the players reprimanded by Xavi in ​​the dressing room after the first half. Xavi told to Laporta that he is giving the green light for the sale of the right-back in January and the technical area will learn bids around ?30M. #FCBlive

Lol
Xavi wants his Amigo Roberto back ASAP

MTL_Barca

Well he's one of the few players that might generate some money, but on the other hand this mentality of just buying and selling players all the time didn't get us anywhere these last few years. Also it's a bad sign if a new coach just instantly gives up on a 21 year old playing out of position half the time.

On top of that it's worrying how apparently almost everyone is expandable except the notoriously underperforming veterans. If we go into next season with Pique and Busquets still starting, and maybe even Roberto back at RB then all hope for this club is lost. And that's not even about Dest (i'm not convinced there either so far) or these players being the worst, just about the mentality and approach to the so-called rebuild.

So i hope that's just the typical press bullshit after a big defeat.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Well he's one of the few players that might generate some money, but on the other hand this mentality of just buying and selling players all the time didn't get us anywhere these last few years. Also it's a bad sign if a new coach just instantly gives up on a 21 year old playing out of position half the time.

On top of that it's worrying how apparently almost everyone is expandable except the notoriously underperforming veterans. If we go into next season with Pique and Busquets still starting, and maybe even Roberto back at RB then all hope for this club is lost. And that's not even about Dest (i'm not convinced there either so far) or these players being the worst, just about the mentality and approach to the so-called rebuild.

So i hope that's just the typical press bullshit after a big defeat.

He's crap. They all gotta go. Pique bousquets dest and ter

MTL_Barca

He's crap. They all gotta go. Pique bousquets dest and ter

Not a fan either, but i don't like how it's basically suggested here that Xavi just picked out him (and two other foreigners) to sell immediately after that one game when he's here for only a couple weeks himself. All that while on the other hand the catalan veterans can do whatever they want and keep starting anyway.

We need a big cut next summer, but the amigos should be right on top of that list as well.

iniestaGOAT

Not a fan either, but i don't like how it's basically suggested here that Xavi just picked out him (and two other foreigners) to sell immediately after that one game when he's here for only a couple weeks himself. All that while on the other hand the catalan veterans can do whatever they want and keep starting anyway.

We need a big cut next summer, but the amigos should be right on top of that list as well.

bro you need to understand that players like pique bousquets cannot be cut. No one is gonna buy them so either they choose to retire or we sign people to replace them. Not much else we can do. Piques already said hes gonna retre if hes not playing here.

The foreihners could actualy get us some money.

malvolio

they're seen a assets that could bring us money.

pique is all but done here. busquets and alba can't bring any money and are still useful here and there, but we have to get replacements and players we can rotate.

Porque

Theres little legitimacy into Xavi wanting to sell a 20 year old RB over 45 minutes at AMR away to Bayern.

More plausible that it is a board decision to raise income.

However it is likely that the question of selling Dest was raised to the sporting department.

If Xavi sees untrainable tactical naivity then we should sell him though. But being back to Roberto and Alves in 2021 gives such bad vibes.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, that's one thing which worries me. I don't hear any negative on Busi, Pique, Roberto and Alba. Yet I think they are all part of this mess(past it's collecting paychecks), when in reality we should be looking to replace them asap!

Porque

Yeah, that's one thing which worries me. I don't hear any negative on Busi, Pique, Roberto and Alba. Yet I think they are all part of this mess(past it's collecting paychecks), when in reality we should be looking to replace them asap!

Yeah. Have we ever been pumped in a game that Pique didnt feature in?

Busquets and Alba should probably be the last standing amigos. And even then 2022/2023 last season and being phased out.

If Luis Suarez was running around the globe doing business dealings like Pique, then I can only imagine the media blowback.

Home of Barca Fans