Sergi Samper

GetIn

2016-11-01T080609Z_1_LYNXMPECA01X6_RTROPTP_2_SOCCER-SPAIN-BARCELONA.JPG

G_6O

[tw]897097571255984128[/tw]

And there we have it, spend 40M on Gomes, send Samper on loan, keep Gomes, spend another 40M on Paulinho, ship out Samper. What could be a better symbol of how the club was destroyed from within...

Even if Samper is not the next Busquets or Xavi, he was never worse than Gomes and can't be worse than Paulinho. And he does not cost 80M combined. 80M that could have been spent on buying an actual world class player

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Couldn't care less about City, but I actually hope Pep takes him just to see people whine a bit more about Pep while they make excuses for Barto and Robert.

Let the World burn.

Nothing will satisfy me more.

Richard.H

This is just getting too disgusting for me. I'm starting to have a bad taste in my mouth about this club as a whole. For the socis to be this gutless and allow shit like this to happen is insane. I hope RM thrashes us now since the higher ups clearly don't give a shit about the Barca values.

Last edited:

Arkk

we are no longer 'mes que un club'. ratface has destroyed all our values, neglected la masia and now we are selling our youngsters to make room for a 29 year old brazilian playing in the chinese league.

i wouldn't blame Busi, Messi and co for leaving if that City offer still stands. Roberto will be gone next.. looking at our team right now i would only rate Messi, Busi, Umtiti and Pique.. the rest are either underperforming or just downright shit.

everything i love Barca for is being sabotaged. last night watching the Clasico i felt disconnected, i wasn't even angry or suprised.. even gaynaldos celebration didn't annoy me, just felt numb. no signing will improve our situation when the problem is Barto and his board.

DonAK

So the club won't even let Samper leave wherever he want. Want to set conditions for where he can go and send him out on a loan again.

This club fell to levels I couldn't even imagine.

Feel disgusted supporting Barca at times these days due to our management and board. Perhaps I should stop watching football altogether.

khaled_a_d

Samper always seemed to be on his way out unless he was 25th man who will rarely get minutes. I am not feeling bad about him leaving and wish him nothing but best of luck as he seem a very nice young man and a true cule.
But it will leave sore taste it is happening with Paulino coming.

tacticvarium

Feels so sorry for Samper although it seemed inevitable he would leave on loan again.
It just hurts that it is Paufuckinglinho guy who is taking his spot.
Glad Jordi Mboula and Eric García made a right choice to leave this club.
As long as Rosell and co. are leading this club, there is no hope. It could be worse than Milan's downfall.
Socios have to be blamed for this corruption and incompetence as well. Despite there have been already many signs that this board was destroying Cruyff's legacy since Rosell took over the club, they haven't taken any actions against it. All they do is fucking read useless Catalan papers like MD and believe whatever the board want them to believe.

Last edited:

DonAK

Samper always seemed to be on his way out unless he was 25th man who will rarely get minutes. I am not feeling bad about him leaving and wish him nothing but best of luck as he seem a very nice young man and a true cule.
But it will leave sore taste it is happening with Paulino coming.

They want to send him a loan again and not let him leave wherever he want.

The least the club can do now is sell him to whichever team he want to go to, or rescind his contract.

He's been with Barca since he was 6 years old and not only are they kicking him out, but they're still trying to dictate where he goes and how he goes.

Home of Barca Fans