Saul Niguez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1415359418246615042

Liverpool and Chelsea want Saul
@Birdy right now

4vz59t.jpg

Porque

With Pedri going to the Olympics it will be a great benefit to sign someone like Saul.

We don't need to rush his return to club football and can afford to give him some much needed rest.

I'm sure Koeman would be delighted with this signing. And also delighted that he has one less chess piece to worry about getting in the way of his plans with Depay.

Bobo32

With Pedri going to the Olympics it will be a great benefit to sign someone like Saul.

We don't need to rush his return to club football and can afford to give him some much needed rest.

I'm sure Koeman would be delighted with this signing. And also delighted that he has one less chess piece to worry about getting in the way of his plans with Depay.

A Barcelona-fan should be delighted, but I wonder if Koeman will use Saul in that logical way that you write about here... I believe Pedri will be in the first match squad possible after his return from Japan.
It is good to see Griezmann go, and then I am not even thinking about the necessity of it due to his wages.

Kul_z

average player

This. But, if koemann thinks that he is needed, im down for that. Last time our coach wanted someone(rightefully) it was valverde wanting willian for lw, im 100% sure that cl campaign would end against tottenham in final not on anfield. But, it is what it is

Joan

This. But, if koemann thinks that he is needed, im down for that. Last time our coach wanted someone(rightefully) it was valverde wanting willian for lw, im 100% sure that cl campaign would end against tottenham in final not on anfield. But, it is what it is

I highly doubt Saul is the player Koeman wanted. More likely it's the best we could get from Atletico and Koeman doesn't mind him.

Birdy

Funny how everyone keeps coming up with silly justifications/rationalizations so as not to admit that they didn't really know how mediocre Saul is

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]
I bet you didn't read any single of the stats I posted, but keep repeating the same crap 'he is the type of md we need'
NO HE IS NOT!!!
He isn't remotely close to a 'box to box' mid,
he has no energy in him,
he cannot move himself on the pitch forward,
he is not dynamic,
he is not agile

The stats just prove it, but it is obvious in the eye as well if someone has watched him at all

Wow, Saul had an underwhelming 20/21 season. What a shocker! Everyone knew that.

Was expecting someone will come with that piece of crap to save Saul...
Too bad for you that if you change from '20/21' to 'entire career' in Saul's stats, you will get the exact same resutls.
Bottom of all categories I posted per 90 min.

You know why?
Because he is NOT a box to box md
and he is NOT what we need.

PS: Please stop writing that Koeman wants him. This is pure BS to justify the unjustifiable.
Koeman has no say on this, he follows suit a limited list of players that club gave him as 'the only ones possible' to buy.
He will be Pjanic 2.0 in 0 time.

Home of Barca Fans