Sandro Rosell

XaviMessiGirl

We can't hate Rosell here or he will blacklist us :rosell:

Where are the ultras when you need them? ffs, some kind of protest needs to happen at this point. But then again I have a feeling Rosell tried to get on their good side by letting some of them back into the stadium so they wouldn't turn against him.

Barcilliant

my mind is being blown by rosell right now, he comes in and through creative accounting jacks up the debt and later signs a ridiculous sponsorship deal, reduces the debt and him called a financial wiz by his supports.

but then goes and sell a player for 2.1m dollars and signs one for 57m in the last year of his contract, doesnt make any sense to me(not commenting on neymar's quality)

LOL! PURE GOLD!!!!!!!!

This guy is supposed to be a hard nosed businessman/negotiator/ex-Nike executive and he comes out with this $hit! But he wants staff to photocopy in black and white not colour!! Austerity measures??!! He is a clown-plain and simple. I hope members vote him out. I predict fans will be baying for his blood and that of Tito and clueless Zubi. There is no clear strategy at the club. They are making it up as they go along.

desoe

I hope Rosell won't sell Camp Nou's naming rights or something, before Laporta comes back and kick his ass on the elections.

Galning

1373320908032.jpg

:lol:

(El Corte Ingles is a big Spanish department store that's having sales atm)

Maria

Rosell running from the press..goes to the ladies room:

Also Freixa said today that it's possible that they won't buy a CB and that the only thing that should matter for the socios is that we have a team that can win everything.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans