Samuel Umtiti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Getting a lot of praise in Italy for his performances. Might be the perfect league for him right now. Won't be surprised if one of the top six teams in Serie A are interested in him in the summer.

jamrock

He's coming back to form the immovable object with Araujo in central defense, Kounde gonna have to become our abidal of the right.

Christensen the umtimi 3rd choice CB.

10 goals conceded in all comps next season.

Or we could just sell him.

Porque

Let's hope he doesn't think he can get back in the Barca lineup after this form and refuses to move next summer. He has a contract until 2026.

If he goes on a free, I will consider it a success.

Next one we will have to try and send to Italy is Lenglet. Don't think any EPL team will be interested even for free next summer.

vuji_31

Let's hope he doesn't think he can get back in the Barca lineup after this form and refuses to move next summer. He has a contract until 2026.

If he goes on a free, I will consider it a success.

Next one we will have to try and send to Italy is Lenglet. Don't think any EPL team will be interested even for free next summer.
Lol I think same.

He can be vest in the wprld but knowing he does not have knee, and remembering his games against 3 league opponents in cdr games...

Sell, sell...

I can bet Inter will be intereszed in Lenglet but only on loan for one year without obligation LOL.

Andresito

Staff member
Won't cost us a lot to terminate his contract. With these apparent performances (I'll have to trust Don here as I haven't seen or read anything about him myself) what we can at least hope for is that another club pays that termination fee.

MTL_Barca

Good for him that he's doing well. Let's hope he can keep it up and find a decent club that gives him a permanent deal.

Free transfer would still be way better than what we could expect before the loan.

Andresito

Staff member
Barcelona are looking for a left-footed centre-back and the return of Samuel Umtiti is not ruled out. I?igo Mart?nez and Evan N'Dicka are options too. [sport]

The prophecy [MENTION=1732]jamrock[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans