Samuel Umtiti

behindbrowneyes

I just hope Xavi doesn't give him any hope. Keep him on zero minutes, maybe he reconsiders in January then.

This. He is lucky that match squads are bigger due to 5 substitutions. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't even make the match squad and sit in the stands.

ajnotkeith

I doubt the rumours of Umtiti to Benfica have any truth anyway, he would need to take a big pay cut and I have my doubts on if he'd even get minutes with their CB leaving.

iniestaGOAT

This. He is lucky that match squads are bigger due to 5 substitutions. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't even make the match squad and sit in the stands.

He does not care about playing time. He would rather not play. He has been on his bullshit for a while now, he knws there is no chance he plays for xavi.

Messigician

(🌕) Xavi is pleasantly surprised with Umtiti in his first days as coach. So much so that that the defender personally received the congratulations from Xavi for the training he?s done, also being applauded by some teammates. He will get more minutes. @fansjavimiguel #FCB 🇫🇷

ℹ️ Xavi is more than satisfied with Umtiti?s training and wants to give him an opportunity to see if he can bring him back to his best, like he was before the injuries started coming. @fansjavimiguel #FCB 🇫🇷

Windhook

Seeing the intensity he trains under Xavi makes me doubt the transfer rumours, even to extent that the manager might use him in some games. Pique is out for a while, so we are short in CB players anyway.

Richard.H

I am not convinced. One thing to train well, but whole another to play at 100 % intensity in an actual match. His knees are shot, that's something that rarely anyone comes back from.

Home of Barca Fans