Samuel Umtiti

iniestaGOAT

Everybody refusing to leave should get the ozil treatment.

Which is also a vacation but at least it would be a little bit shameful

behindbrowneyes

Of course he is not gonna leave without the club paying the difference between his wages to what another club will offer him. I'm not even sure if he is interested in that as no decent club with prestige will be after him.

As things look now he is physically finished on a professional level which is a pity as he still is a very good defender. What can you do when your body has another plan? That part of that is his own fault stands on another paper.

Maybe some Serie A club will give him a contract after his Barcelona stint. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires at 30 though.

JamDav1982

If the club are to pay his wages they should be putting him and any other player that wont leave away from main first team training.

If that pisses off the other player and their mates so be it. It is their decision to not leave and take money and that option.

Porque

Can we demote these players to the B team - seriously.

If they do not want to leave then we loan them to Barcelona B, or they stay in the stands all season.

Roberto is a different case as he has been a first team option for years and I would not begrudge him wanting to stay and play for a new contract. But Umtiti has been on the transfer list for what, 2 seasons atleast. We need to make an example of guys like him.

khaled_a_d

Of course he is not gonna leave without the club paying the difference between his wages to what another club will offer him. I'm not even sure if he is interested in that as no decent club with prestige will be after him.

As things look now he is physically finished on a professional level which is a pity as he still is a very good defender. What can you do when your body has another plan? That part of that is his own fault stands on another paper.

Maybe some Serie A club will give him a contract after his Barcelona stint. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires at 30 though.

Lyon wants him, but said they can't pay his wage.
Most likely scenario will be paying him part of wage in 2 years loan.

I think he can still be a good player. Sure his performances have been so and so when he first started playing this season but later on when he was subbed and that game vs athletic were all good. Inaki couldn't outpace him so what's the deal? I don't think he has been any worse than pique and lenglet, those guys make routine mistakes every game. Sam has been good in the few times he was featured in the second half of the season.

Rory

Would be the craziest comeback if he reaches a good level again. Probably just in time to leave the club and play great for someone else knowing our luck.

iniestaGOAT

I think he can still be a good player. Sure his performances have been so and so when he first started playing this season but later on when he was subbed and that game vs athletic were all good. Inaki couldn't outpace him so what's the deal? I don't think he has been any worse than pique and lenglet, those guys make routine mistakes every game. Sam has been good in the few times he was featured in the second half of the season.

He fucking wasnt. He cost us big time when he could have finally taken the lead in la liga if i remmeber correctly. Hes time is over.

He fucking wasnt. He cost us big time when he could have finally taken the lead in la liga if i remmeber correctly. Hes time is over.

Why are you speaking nonsense? It wasn't his fault at all. Why are u ignoring mingueza who fumbled a very simple I terception and allowed thst guy to go 1v1 on goal and everyone's favorite pique for being 2 meters away of the guy he is supposed to mark in the box. None of that is umtiti fault.

You're completely blind

Home of Barca Fans