Samuel Umtiti

zanela

Some stats, take it for what it's worth I guess.

CkWWl2LWEAEQtv-.jpg

Thanks boys, looks promising. :)

I think it's for the quick bursts of pace coz of our high line? Tough to find that in tall guys

That's true to an extent. But off the top of my head, Boateng, Varane, Mathieu (and I'm sure there are more), whilst our very own Rafa @ 6ft who was slow, prove it otherwise.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Yannick Umtiti (brother and agent): "Barça? We don't have a formal offer, there has been no contact, but I know they sounded out Lyon." [es]

Yannick Umtiti (brother and agent): "If Lyon don't sell, we won't get mad. But if we can find a deal that satifies everyone..." [eurosport]

xXKonan

Yannick Umtiti (brother and agent): "Barça? We don't have a formal offer, there has been no contact, but I know they sounded out Lyon." [es]

Yannick Umtiti (brother and agent): "If Lyon don't sell, we won't get mad. But if we can find a deal that satifies everyone..." [eurosport]
So pay the 25 million and he's ours is what he's getting at. :lol:

Jombi

I think they're holding out for 30m or maybe hoping he'll be a starter in the Euros to push the price even higher.

I think they're holding out for 30m or maybe hoping he'll be a starter in the Euros to push the price even higher.

that's exactly what aulas must be pondering. Might be fine with him having a poor euro and keeping him, while good perfs would certainly raise his price.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That's true to an extent. But off the top of my head, Boateng, Varane, Mathieu (and I'm sure there are more), whilst our very own Rafa @ 6ft who was slow, prove it otherwise.
First: Exceptions I guess?
Secondly: Don't we have the most efficient board members who are dying to recruit the best possible players?

Rafa = Crazy awesome :benitez:

Jombi

Players who are both tall and fast tend to have poor positioning and marking because they never had to develop that aspect of the game as much because they could count on their pace.

Messi983

IF true than that does he want? Fontas back from Celta?

Fontas is too young. :lucho:

that's exactly what aulas must be pondering. Might be fine with him having a poor euro and keeping him, while good perfs would certainly raise his price.

Don't think poor Euro would influence on our decision to buy him if he's really our target. Also probably wouldn't drop his price too much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All aboard the hype train!

France with dem CBs though

Varane, Zouma, Umtiti, Laporte

All around the same age too lol

Last edited:

xXKonan

I like Kurt Zouma a lot.

Fast,Tall,strong and have bags of Potential. While not that great with the ball with his feet and still Raw, he's one of my Favorite young CBs right now. Shame about his injuries.

Cat Radio were talking about Umtiti today.

[tw]740292642643279872[/tw]

they were having a discussion on the Club and the idea of Budget signings. Umtiti popped up obviously, since a lot of Rumors from good sources talking about how likely we are going to get him. I guess they were arguing that they don't see Umtiti as a "Lucho" type CB, but he isn't better on the ball than Mathieu and would be a gamble.

(Disclaimer my rough understanding of the tweet isn't very good).

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I like Kurt Zouma a lot.

Fast,Tall,strong and have bags of Potential. While not that great with the ball with his feet and still Raw, he's one of my Favorite young CBs right now. Shame about his injuries.

Cat Radio were talking about Umtiti today.

[tw]740292642643279872[/tw]

they were having a discussion on the Club and the idea of Budget signings. Umtiti popped up obviously, since a lot of Rumors from good sources talking about how likely we are going to get him. I guess they were arguing that they don't see Umtiti as a "Lucho" type CB, but they do think he's Better on the ball that Mathieu and would be a good signing.

(Disclaimer my rough understanding of the tweet isn't very good).

That quote says Umtiti isn't better on the ball than Mathieu, that he'd be a gamble.

Home of Barca Fans