Sadio Mane

ebc_99

Dias is a good squad player but a big downgrade from Mane, it will definitely make Liverpool weaker if he leaves. It is extremely difficult to replace those tyres of players even with big money.

stb_1

He is effective/ nuisance but only 4 goals in 13 games is not spectacular given how many chances he has had

Luis Diaz has been sensational for Liverpool. Their best player in nearly every game so far, the numbers will catch up

Temptation

Dias is a good squad player but a big downgrade from Mane, it will definitely make Liverpool weaker if he leaves. It is extremely difficult to replace those tyres of players even with big money.

Tell me you haven't watched a single Liverpool game without telling me.....

Dias has easily been our most influential attacker since he came in. He's our trump card.

ebc_99

Tell me you haven't watched a single Liverpool game without telling me.....

Dias has easily been our most influential attacker since he came in. He's our trump card.

I have watched and I don't think you can argue he is a big downgrade on Mane, but lets see how Dias can cope when Mane is gone and the expectations on him to deliver every week are much higher. He has done well so far but Liverpool will be a much less scary proposition without Mane.

Temptation

Still think Klopp would rather see Salah leave than Mane?

Yeah. But the board seem like they won't extend either. Salah will possibly leave on a free next summer. I think Klopp is ready to replace both in the near future. Basically our entire front 3 has to be changed now.

BTW, Firmino was one of Klopp's favourite too but it is what it is. Time to start looking forward

JamDav1982

Yeah. But the board seem like they won't extend either. Salah will possibly leave on a free next summer. I think Klopp is ready to replace both in the near future. Basically our entire front 3 has to be changed now.

BTW, Firmino was one of Klopp's favourite too but it is what it is. Time to start looking forward

They could sell either Mane or Salah this summer...

Klopp much prefers Salah and that is the one far bigger effort will be made to keep.

It is not even close as to who Klopp prefers between the two.

CatalinR10

It's crazy that 30 mil + 40 mil could get us Mane + Lewa

It's even crazier that the board aren't doing everything in their powers to make this happen.

Home of Barca Fans