Sadio Mane

wisconsincule

I’m jealous of how Liverpool is run. Sign Diaz while you still have Mane under contract for 1.5 years knowing there is a possibility he wants to leave. If he does leave this summer you have his replacement in Diaz already and a portion of Diaz transfer will be paid for with the funds from Mane.

Not exactly rocket science either.

Laplacian

I?m jealous of how Liverpool is run. Sign Diaz while you still have Mane under contract for 1.5 years knowing there is a possibility he wants to leave. If he does leave this summer you have his replacement in Diaz already and a portion of Diaz transfer will be paid for with the funds from Mane.

noticed an issue and immediately solved with a transfer. meanwhile other clubs persist with the same issue for years on end, more than half a decade with the same issues. :lol:

Temptation

I’m jealous of how Liverpool is run. Sign Diaz while you still have Mane under contract for 1.5 years knowing there is a possibility he wants to leave. If he does leave this summer you have his replacement in Diaz already and a portion of Diaz transfer will be paid for with the funds from Mane.

Mane's replacement is ready like you said.

Apparently, we're signing Bowen. Maybe the Salah replacement.

Temptation

noticed an issue and immediately solved with a transfer. meanwhile other clubs persist with the same issue for years on end, more than half a decade with the same issues. :lol:

The thing is many clubs have very expensive players: be it transfer fee or wages. So if they underperform, the club persists with them for way too long and keep giving them chances. Another factor is wages. Wages make it tougher to sell the players.

Liverpool wage structure is different and very performance based. So it's easier to let go of players. Barring VVD and Allison the others are fairly cheap transfers.

At Liverpool, we're planning to replace players one or two years before we think they might leave/decline.

For instance, we're already looking for a future Hendo and Salah replacement. Got that talented lad in recently.

KingLeo10

Liverpool will fall off the map next season without Mane and Salah.

Back to 3-4 place finish in league and R of 16/ QF exits.

Porque

Klopp will make Bowen better than Grealish.

To be fair, whether the replacements work out or not, it is good to see a club that is proactive and trusts the process.

Meanwhile we are re-negotiating (again) with the sacred cows to amend the salary cap. If we need to reduce their salary again, then maybe we shouldn't be paying those salaries at all.

Of course the fault isn't 100% our fault. As if we released the players, the cap would shrink compared to reducing salary where it would get bigger (eg Roberto) in the short term. What a system!

Temptation

Both downgrades on Mane and Salah though

If we go by how Dias has been so far, it doesn't seem like a downgrade.

I trust the club right now. I trust them to keep it going. There are definitely other targets. We keep our interest and pursuit very silent. The media has no idea about it generally

Temptation

Apparently we are getting a big cash injection from the owners this summer. Also there are new sponsors. I heard Klopp will have a good budget this time.

Zidane82

If we go by how Dias has been so far, it doesn't seem like a downgrade.

I trust the club right now. I trust them to keep it going. There are definitely other targets. We keep our interest and pursuit very silent. The media has no idea about it generally

He is effective/ nuisance but only 4 goals in 13 games is not spectacular given how many chances he has had

Home of Barca Fans