Sadio Mane

Porque

Yeah, could be true, I remember reading several years ago, in our heydays about how great BIHUB was etc. I still think it was a great thing and asset to have, and I agree with you that perhaps the club just doesn't utilize their work and findings that much. If true, too bad.

This club should be led by science and professionals, instead of people based on their certain experience (or the lack of it), preference and connections with big wigs like Laporta. Exactly why I think Laporta's second term is taking us in the wrong direction.

Yeah. I mean you have articles like this that suggest that as a football club/sports business that we were/are at the forefront of tech and innovation.

https://theathletic.com/3326374/202...amed-among-most-innovative-sports-franchises/

Another reason why LaLiga are a bit mickey mouse to try and determine how the CVC should be utilised to Barcelona and Madrid. Rather they should be taking advice from these stakeholders.

Just too much political overtones inside the sporting department with in imbalance in accounting towards the amigos. Once that is all cleared, there should be no room for that sentiment atleast.

gregorrin10

I said it before, I'll say it again. No way we should be paying anything over 40M for Lewa. The specifics of this deal just further prove it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah. I mean you have articles like this that suggest that as a football club/sports business that we were/are at the forefront of tech and innovation.

https://theathletic.com/3326374/202...amed-among-most-innovative-sports-franchises/

Another reason why LaLiga are a bit mickey mouse to try and determine how the CVC should be utilised to Barcelona and Madrid. Rather they should be taking advice from these stakeholders.

Just too much political overtones inside the sporting department with in imbalance in accounting towards the amigos. Once that is all cleared, there should be no room for that sentiment atleast.

Yeah, we were named the most innovative club in the world mostly because of the fan-centric model which sought to bring fans around the world closer to the club (however the mastermind behind the project launched in 2020, Enric Llopart left the club late last year, one of many professionals who have left the club allegedly because of Laporta's "family club" model) and the great work BIHUB has been doing such as partnering with startups to develop new technologies and products like tracking players' performance etc. Not sure how much of influence or role they have on the scouting side though.

Temptation

Apparently Mane is on the verge of completing his transfer to Bayern, with a fixed fee of 40m plus variables of 10m.

Why doesn't he want to stay at Liverpool and renew with them, [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION]? I don't think Bayern will pay him more than Liverpool does or would have, right?

Hey buddy.

Reasons:

Bayern are offering way more on wages
New challenge
New environment
Can win trophies
Can be the main man since RL9 is leaving
Chance to play for one of the biggest clubs and most respected institutions in the world; Football royalty

Porque

Yeah, we were named the most innovative club in the world mostly because of the fan-centric model which sought to bring fans around the world closer to the club (however the mastermind behind the project launched in 2020, Enric Llopart left the club late last year, one of many professionals who have left the club allegedly because of Laporta's "family club" model) and the great work BIHUB has been doing such as partnering with startups to develop new technologies and products like tracking players' performance etc. Not sure how much of influence or role they have on the scouting side though.

That's interesting about the departure. Not saying theres an influence between the section, but suggesting that we have been at the forefront of adopting new technologies across the club.

But we only need to look at Pique quote about being replaced to see what happened to the implementation. Data can suggest performance is dropping, and it would be strategic to replace with x, but then the players deludedly oppose it, with too much power in their hands and status.

Temptation

One of the first steps we took in the Klopp era was signing this guy.

Such great moments. Will always remember him for giving it all for our club. Very rarely do you see such a gifted attacker doing so much of dirty work for his team.

Great player and even better human being for what he has done for his country.

Goodbye Legend and may he kill it at Bayern!!

Very happy that the club is moving him on at the right time with respect rather than succumbing to Nostalgia and the "Romance of Football".

40 mil(35+add ons) is fine because he essentially paid for his long term replacement at Left wing in Luis Diaz.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hey buddy.

Reasons:

Bayern are offering way more on wages
New challenge
New environment
Can win trophies
Can be the main man since RL9 is leaving
Chance to play for one of the biggest clubs and most respected institutions in the world; Football royalty

Of all these, the first and 5th make most sense. As to winning trophies, Liverpool stands a good chance too, but of course, joining Bayern means domestic trophy guaranteed.

Football royalty? Bayern?

fergus90

Of all these, the first and 5th make most sense. As to winning trophies, Liverpool stands a good chance too, but of course, joining Bayern means domestic trophy guaranteed.

To be fair Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in the world, so fair enough to say they’re football royalty.

One of the handful of clubs any player would be happy to join.

Temptation

Bayern aren't Football Royalty? Wtf?

I only rate Real above Bayern as a club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern aren't Football Royalty? Wtf?

I only rate Real above Bayern as a club.

Because? Liverpool no? You also have 6 CL trophies.

And who isn't a "football royalty" by your standard, from the group of European elite clubs?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans