Ruben Neves

Co0ter

Lmao look at the stadium he's playing in. It has a cheap, shit scoreboard like from my high school soccer field haha

Cars parked behind the net lol so pathetic, what an absolute joke

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Lmao look at the stadium he's playing in. It has a cheap, shit scoreboard like from my high school soccer field haha

Cars parked behind th e net lol so pathetic, what an absolute joke
You thought that was in SA? :ROFLMAO:

BJJ

Cars parked behind the net lol so pathetic, what an absolute joke
Dude, at least do some research.

And why should Neves give a fuck anyway? He's being paid 20 million a year.

In the end football is about money for the players.
Fans like to think it's about loyalty and glory but most fans don't get it. Those days are gone.

Co0ter

Dude, at least do some research.

And why should Neves give a fuck anyway? He's being paid 20 million a year.

In the end football is about money for the players.
Fans like to think it's about loyalty and glory but most fans don't get it. Those days are gone.
Why would I do research to post about a washed up player in a trash league lmao

It doesn't matter if it's a friendly or not in Austria. He's playing professional football, making 20mil a year, beside a parking lot. It's hilarious.

bastardo

This was genuinely shocking to me. Saudi league at 26. I’m sure he was still good enough to play for above average teams in Europe, a bit like Oscar a few years ago

BJJ

Why would I do research to post about a washed up player in a trash league lmao

It doesn't matter if it's a friendly or not in Austria. He's playing professional football, making 20mil a year, beside a parking lot. It's hilarious.
I'll tell you what's hilarious...you complaining about him getting paid 20 million for playing beside a parking lot.
This was genuinely shocking to me. Saudi league at 26. I’m sure he was still good enough to play for above average teams in Europe, a bit like Oscar a few years ago
Why is it shocking? Why do fans still have this romantic notion of players playing for the love of some club or trophies. At the end of the day, it's a job.
Even a big club like ours needs to pay big salaries or noone would come here.

It's one of the reasons we have such a huge debt.

BJJ

Neves was linked to some big EPL names like Utd, Newcastle and Arsenal but nothing materialised so he took the money. Simple. Do you want him to play for Brentford or Burnley??

He chose Wolves (a championship club at the time) over Porto cause they were paying better if my memory serves me right. It's clear money is the motivator for him.

Home of Barca Fans