Ronaldinho Gaucho

BerkeleyBernie

TBH, Brazilian football isn't as challenging as European leagues, but Ronnie is probably having a helluva lot more fun, both on the field and being in his home country. Rock on, Ronnie.

Meitux

Ronaldinho was never the same after the 2006-2007 season and yes brazilian leauge isnt challenging to say that he has playing consistently anymore

Last edited:

Madness

Ronaldinho was never the same after the 2006-2007 season and yes brazilian leauge isnt challenging to say that he has playing consistently anymore

Hahahahaha! :w000t:

Go play in the Brazilian League then come back and tell us it's not challenging...get outta here...

The man has given millions of people joy over the years (can you say you've done that?)...he deserves to be happy! Just let him do what he loves and enjoy watching it while you can!

Last edited:

Meitux

Hahahahaha! :w000t:

Go play in the Brazilian League then come back and tell us it's not challenging...get outta here...

The man has given millions of people joy over the years (can you say you've done that?)...he deserves to be happy! Just let him do what he loves and enjoy watching it while you can!
i dont disagree with that but i just say he was more enjoyable in barcelona, and if he didnt ruin himself he could be more and more enjoyable now if he was consistent in football and didnt get drunk and all that shit to become lazy he would propably be playing for a team in the bigger leagues

Last edited:

CatalinR10

i dont disagree with that but i just say he was more enjoyable in barcelona, and if he didnt ruin himself he could be more and more enjoyable now if he was consistent in football and didnt get drunk and all that shit to become lazy he would propably be playing for a team in the bigger leagues

He can play for almost every big team in Europe. It's just that he wants to stay in Brazil. If he wouldn't be more happy there than in Europe , he would have left but he looks like he is having a great time.

CatalinR10

Does anybody know why he cried at the first goal ? Does it have to do with the death of his father ?
Anyway , those first 2 goals were just.... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

F

Flavia

He still got some magic, but I've been watching most of his games, and he only performs like that against the weaker teams. Figueirense is pratically relegated already.

89Norcal

The most talented player of all time for me! Trophies and accolades aside I think he was the greatest.

Anyone catch this vs Cruzeiro? It was like the old Ronaldinho.
[Youtube]yF0tFoThi4s[/youtube]

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I find "Ronnie is back" titles to be cringeworthy at this point but against target practice or not, that was some pretty fantastic stuff after suffering a family tragedy so good for Ronaldinho for actually playing.

Home of Barca Fans